Dear Tulik & all,

I want to express some of my views regarding this subject .I wanna plead excuses in
advance if some of the stuff i have written may contradict with others beliefs.

 Lord Krishna in Bhagvad gita(the most basic and the most comprehensive book on
spiritual awareness ) in Karma yoga & Bhakthi Yoga chapters discusses this in detail.

we are not just bodies but we are 'souls' and we have been taking birth in this world
from ages immemorial.The sufferings/pleasures of life wat we get is due to our own
actions in this present/past lives.This is called as material existence and God never
interferes in this at all.He has defined a framework and all of us are subjected to
tat. He has also been very kind enough to give us "free will" so that we choose our
actions .

 At least in the human form , we are supposed to remember god lovingly to go  back to
his kingdom where there is eternal bliss , there is nothing like joy or sorrow
there,everything is divine/transcedental. But unfortunately as soon as we are born,we
get affected by the illusion or "maya" of our  materialistic existence and we  begin
to consider ourselves more as a "body" rather than as a "soul".The only remedy  in
this kali yuga ,to come out of this is to remember LORD Name lovingly.

To answer your question "do we need god ?" ,The answer is YES, The reasons are as
follows according to me

1..If your mind in engaged in the devotional service or lord, you will automatically
become immune/ strengthy enough to faces up/downs of life.
2. Lord krishna also says, that if we lovingly remember god during in our lives
(materialistic existence),we will be spared from the reactions of karma He also says
that we have to perform our duties in this world,to the best of our abilities and
leave the results to him.Hence you will not get affected by the reactions of your
work. Atleast in our next birth, you will have to suffer less !!!!.

3. In cases of a pure devotee, the lord himself will take care of the devotee as a
mother would take care of his child.So in short if you love him he will take care of
you.

4. Most importantly you will feel REALLY GOOD AND HAPPY.

You must have realized that all our realtionships in our lives at one point or other
leaves us hurt or agonized. But only in our relationship with GOD, we can never become
sad.It is extremely sad ,that we forget our relationship with god and suffer so much
in life.
Personally,whenver i feel bad or sad ,i know it is because of lord's grace that i am
not sadder than wat i could i have been .it is because of his grace,i am not worse
than that wat i could have been. So dear friend, do lovingly remember GOD and am sure
during course of time, there won't be any such further doubts in your mind .Also my
suggestion is, you should talk to an authentic person who can clear your doubts on
this so that your faith in him is firm.

God bless,

Regds
Prash

Tulika Mishra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hey guys I'm pretty serious this time.

can somebody tell me who is this god and why he keeps on interfaring in our lives???do
we all need him???

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/WfTolB/TM

NEW CLASSIFIEDS SECTION
SEEKING FRIENDS? VISIT
www.gaybombay.info
click on classified section and type your message in the post section once the link
opens

What's hot? What's not? Where are the LGBT parties being held and when? Click here!!

http://calendar.yahoo.com/YYY,04497/srt,0/gaybombaygroup/?v=42&POS=
Post:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Groups Homepage:-  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gay_bombay
Unsubscribe:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]