This is SAHIL again here CONDEMNING for once & ALL the Issue on GOD being discussed (in any Religion) as a GAY Icon!!

First of all I would really thank our Honourable friend & advisor Mr. Ashok Row Kavi - Saahab, on making so many things CLEAR on this Article & I really did come to know how "Wise" he is in knowing deeply all the various Religions.
Then secondly I would also like to Thank all those who have been Pro or the Vice versa on this Issue.
The guys who started this issue have kept silent (I am thankful to them indeed),  but many who may not agree, still do continue to write on this - Yet!

I very well Understand that a GAY man also has the same cultures & values as any other man on this universe, but I never meant to Offend his Sexuality or didnt even think to hurt him in anyway.

Some weeks before also we had some topic on Religion over here & we all did agree very wisely & contentedly that we wont discuss Religion or any thing related to it here in this so Happening & cheerful atmosphere.

As we keep many of our preferences to ourselves, I would once again like to request to all my sweet & understanding friends to plss keep such issues off from this group or else we will be loosing many good & friendly Members here.(many have written to me that they would leave GB if such topics prevail more in the future)

Regarding naming so many GODs & their Messengers & followers - by their names has also HURTED many members here. So, even after reading this mail, if you guys would like to carry on with this issue or anyother related issue then plss I would like U all to say a happy Farewell from GB forever!! ( I feel so Sorry & hurted to say this )

When such harsh words come out from a man of such a calibre & respected personality, then it HURTS more to me ( & to some of my Friends here). Yeah words such as calling me a Homophobic / married homosexual & going to the extent to tell me that I am hiding myself & playing around!!

I am here in this group for more of FUN rather than getting ANNOYED or dissappointed at times.

I hope my GB friends dont feel bad to what Ive written but as usual this SAHIL speaks whatever comes to his heart & one thing more: I do feel such relaxed & comforted when I speak out here in this GB group about all my inert-voice & feelings.(which I cant even think of talking to anyother best friend in real)

GOD in my eyes is a ICON of Pureness & respect, now some will again say so U mean we gays dont have respect ?? Its not like this, its like we cant change the whole world for our own selfishness. What has past let it be gone. Dont dig what has been buried down beneath several centuries before.
And one request I cant stand anyone naming any GOD openly here in any form of GAY related issues!! (yes I mean it)

I once again apologize if Ive been too LOUD here & hope to make this GB a ever smiling Place for all of us.

~~Rahne Do Khuda Ko Usi Ke Muqaaam pe,
    Naa Laao Usey kabhi bhi Is Jahaan pe!!~~

~~Gar Laao bhi Usey is Jahaan pe,
    To Baksh Do usey apne Teer aur Kamaan se!!~~

Best Regards,
Aap sabka - SAHIL
Jeddah.

Do you Yahoo!?

NEW CLASSIFIEDS SECTION
SEEKING FRIENDS? VISIT
www.gaybombay.info
click on classified section and type your message in the post section once the link opens

What's hot? What's not? Where are the LGBT parties being held and when? Click here!!

http://calendar.yahoo.com/YYY,04497/srt,0/gaybombaygroup/?v=42&POS=
Post:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Contact Us:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Groups Homepage:-  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gay_bombay