Hi All

As much as I avoid entering into slinging matches with persons
hankering for them, here are some facts or the background on shirish
gajjar's PhD in morphology .. Oh all right his alleged morphing talent
and why I rejected two morphed pictures of salman khan and shahrukh
khan which shirish gajjar sent to the gay_bombay list and titled (very
helpfully) salman bin laden and shahrukh bin laden.

I did not want the pictures to hurt anyone and I saw no reason why they should have
been posted. To depict two Indian movie stars who are Muslims as
fountainhead of terrorism is a crying shame. I am attaching both the
pictures which I had rejected. Now that both the pictures have been
talked out, let the list see them.

It is not the first time I have rejected morphed pictures from shirish
gajjar. I was appalled when soon after Pushkin's murder, shirish
gajjar sent a morphed picture of Pushkin and the guy who was killed
along with him,  faces of Pushkin and  his friend morphed on two
nearly nude guys, dressed in underwear's, next to each other and
getting cozy with each other.

Showing pictures of killed gays in compromising positions was shirish gajjar's way of
showing his morphing talents. It was sickening to say the least and plainly told
Shirish Gajjar that I saw no reason to post such horrendous morphed pictures.

For the last few days, Gajjar has ranted about the fact that I allowed a discussion on
this list about god and sexuality which hurt his feelings and that of a couple of
others. The debate was initiated by Shirish Gajjar after Sahil Khan wrote email saying
that gods be kept out of the discussion. In any case, can’t gods be sexual in nature?
If we are gays, what is wrong in discussing some aspects of x y z god’s sexuality

I am comfortable with being gay. I do not have a wife and a college
going son as Shirish Gajjar has. I am not a hypocrite looking for
dubious fun on sidelines and nor do I pick up quarrels, a talent that
Shirsih Gajjar seems to have mastered besides self proclaimed morphing
talent. I do not hate or question my sexuality.  If someone says that
my god has had alleged homosexual leanings, I see no reason to feel
upset.

I try to moderate this list in the best way I can. Despite living a
roller coaster life, I never have had the misfortune of being cursed
by ANYONE till poison dripping Shirish Gajjar did that in his last
mail. Some people I guess are born venomous.

Regards

Ketan
Moderator

--
www.gaybombay.info

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/WfTolB/TM

NEW CLASSIFIEDS SECTION
SEEKING FRIENDS? VISIT
www.gaybombay.info
click on classified section and type your message in the post section once the link
opens

What's hot? What's not? Where are the LGBT parties being held and when? Click here!!

http://calendar.yahoo.com/YYY,04497/srt,0/gaybombaygroup/?v=42&POS=
Post:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Groups Homepage:-  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gay_bombay
Unsubscribe:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]