Hi,

Its a horribel experience and can be avoided with a few precautions :

1. Meet only in public place and plan a sitdown talk if the person cleares the first stage. Have a tea/coffee.

2. Avoid a immediate plan to bed.....and if you have freinds, try to ckec about him. Its a world where a little patience pays.

3. Make support groups of people who may not be visible or closset but can be relied upon for support and advice.

4. Make freinds , they last long and can provide better introductions, then hunting.

My suggestions may sound general or stupid, but they are from my expereince with 3 incidents......and the above things did payoff.

Luv

Ajay

Lapin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hey,

I was rather shocked n moved to hear ur narration of the incident that would obviously shake neone.somethin like that was expected in mumbai or delhi....but pune?! never

well after reading ur experience i shudder to log on to the indiatimes chat. one question that hits me is whom are we to trust and whom not.

well in india where we are very well not accepted thats true.....but ppl are taking advantage of our weakness...our weakness is our invisibilty or rather our choice of being invisible. add to that the very old ip code which makes us all sodomites.

well the incident is just an addition to the nouvel vague of crimes against gays...there have been many incidences that hav been narrated n posted on this group. the perpetrators know the preys and their peculiarities.... they're well to do... theyre "in the closet" and very naive. so use a lil of blackmail and a lil of power and loads of false police-air...voila uve got cash. easy prey!

well i am not some great experienced guy or something...am just 22, with lil or no maturity...but i think we shd see the way to avoid these crimes...rather than prevent them...coz preventing them is something too hot to handle though...give it ur shot if u think u can.

so meet ppl in public places only...i know the noise is too much to handle but its much safer. never meet ppl who u hv the slightest doubt abt....so if u smell something fishy....back out.

well take care buddy....the shock really had a deep impact on u..time's the best healer...let it pass.

ciaos

lapin

NEW CLASSIFIEDS SECTION
SEEKING FRIENDS? VISIT
www.gaybombay.info
click on classified section and type your message in the post section once the link opens

What's hot? What's not? Where are the LGBT parties being held and when? Click here!!

http://calendar.yahoo.com/YYY,04497/srt,0/gaybombaygroup/?v=42&POS=
Post:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Contact Us:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Groups Homepage:-  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gay_bombay
Unsubscribe:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Do you Yahoo!?

NEW CLASSIFIEDS SECTION
SEEKING FRIENDS? VISIT
www.gaybombay.info
click on classified section and type your message in the post section once the link opens

What's hot? What's not? Where are the LGBT parties being held and when? Click here!!

http://calendar.yahoo.com/YYY,04497/srt,0/gaybombaygroup/?v=42&POS=
Post:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Contact Us:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Groups Homepage:-  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gay_bombay