Viraf,

Only to say here is that I am so Impressed & obliged in a way to Ketan & you for
keeping up the GOOD work for this Active Group

I whole-heartedly THANK & always admire all the Good & Hard work that Ketan puts in
this Group & I do feel highly Touched today by reading such a caring Mail, especially
making clear someone's Fault!

I also am of the View that a topic on GOD should not be discussed in this Group, but I
never would go to such an extent to which my dear Friend Shirsh has gone & has been
repeatedly Cursing Ketan & all others here.

I apologise once again if I ever hurted any of my friends in anyway through my mails
or by my Idiotic Thoughts at times.

I would Really like Shirish to answer honestly the Three Questions you have asked him
at the end of this mail. " I will put them here for the notice of all ---"Why  are you
on this group?
Does your presence here add any value to the group?
Will the group will not be a better place without you?"

My friend Shirish: we all started on a small TONE to just put forward our feelings to
Ketan or the moderator or infact the whole group here. But you have taken this matter
so seriously, ending up HURTING the sentiments of so many other friends in this
wonderful Group. Splly I cant take more of Criticism for KETAN!!

As said by Viraf, Ketan has done so much for this group & see what are we rewarding
him in return! Dont you feel we are going to ahead & landing up messing things now!!

I thank Ketan that after so much of INSULT from your side, still he kept so low
profiled with so much of Patience on this Topic. (thanks Ketan).
He even went to the extent to break off his rules to post your so called Morphed Pix
of the Muslim Actors, just to make himself clear.

Viraf has made so many points clear here.
& I did smile all through this mail of his, splly the last lines that say "
Unfortunately (and luckily for you perhaps) we are blessed with a moderator who does
not always share my radical beliefs."

My my Viraf please give Shirish a second chance, after all I think we Gays have a
heart that pardons even the DEVILISH of the Devils!!

Ketan, please dont mind all what has been going on till now on this issue & please do
keep us making Happy as always.

My sincere & whole hearted THANKS & appreciation to Ketan & all the guys who keep up
the GOOD work here.

By the way " I wish all my Friends a Happy Ramazan in advance "

May you all be blessed with all the wonders in life (ameen).

Regards,
Sahil.(Jeddah)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/WfTolB/TM

NEW CLASSIFIEDS SECTION
SEEKING FRIENDS? VISIT
www.gaybombay.info
click on classified section and type your message in the post section once the link
opens

What's hot? What's not? Where are the LGBT parties being held and when? Click here!!

http://calendar.yahoo.com/YYY,04497/srt,0/gaybombaygroup/?v=42&POS=
Post:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Groups Homepage:-  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gay_bombay
Unsubscribe:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]