This guy had a very attractive wife, who was always wanting clothes, jewellery, etc.,
but he was not too well off. One day his wife came home with a diamond necklace.
The guy asked: "Where did you get that?"
His wife replied: "I won it at bingo."
The next night she came home with a mink coat. The guy asked: "Where did you get that?"
His wife replied: "I won it at bingo."
The next night she came home with a Mercedes Benz. The guy asked: "Where did you get
that?"
His wife replied: "Look!! Don't keep asking where I get my things!! Go upstairs and
run my bath for me!"
His wife came upstairs to find a small amount of water in the tub.
The wife asked: "How come you put so little water in the tub?"
The guy replied: "I didn't want you to wet your bingo card"