Dear Harry,

Its a good question.
I would think, definetely we are more insecure in
realtionships. Of course it is a different thing that
we find it more difficult to make relationships bcoz
logically since around (10%) of total world's  male
population is gay,the chances of finding someone
suitable is pretty less compared to heteros,who have
more to choose from.
Also we tend to be more sensitive and particular abt
our feelings n choices especially wr.t to  our lovers.
I should also say sometimes we are so particular abt
many things (no offences meant !!!).

A typical hetero relationship is supported by family
and friends. If there is a problem/tension,you could
take support. Then there are children which kind of
nourish the relationship.
Society has a framework for hetero relationships like
marriage ..etc . Apart from that there are legal
laws,family counsellors to help you all the time.
There are taboos in certain societies associated,which
keep the marriage/relationship going on.

These kind of social infrastructures n facilities are
absent for gays.
These days of course,you find in many western
countries,  there is substantial social acceptance.
 I must lack of accountability ...We also do not have
the social framework/regulations on our relationships.
So these things make us insecure ....

Of course we have lot of gay friends who support n
encourage us ,in a way it helps but not in a big way
in long run....

regds
prash

--- harry anand <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hey frens, lov so much to share my xperiences, thoughts wit u guys.. Today i want to
know ur views about this one ARE WE MORE INSECURE THAN HETROS in relationships if yes
then why? It cant be no, if u ask me...But i want to know ur views...Do u think
insecurity will increase or decrease as we grow older?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/WfTolB/TM

NEW CLASSIFIEDS SECTION
SEEKING FRIENDS? VISIT
www.gaybombay.info
click on classified section and type your message in the post section once the link
opens

What's hot? What's not? Where are the LGBT parties being held and when? Click here!!

http://calendar.yahoo.com/YYY,04497/srt,0/gaybombaygroup/?v=42&POS=
Post:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Groups Homepage:-  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gay_bombay
Unsubscribe:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]