Three priests were in a train station on their way  home to Pittsburgh.
Behind the ticket counter was a  very sexy, shapely, well endowed woman
wearing a  very  tight sweater. She made the three priests very  nervous,
so they drew straws to determine who  would  get the tickets.
 The first priest approached the window.
"Young lady, I would like three pickets to  titsburg."
 He completely lost his composure and fled.
 The second priest goes to the window.
"Young lady, I would like three tickets to  Pittsburgh  and I would  like
the change in nipples and dimes."
 Mortified, he too fled.
The third priest moves to the window.
"Young lady, I would like three tickets to  Pittsburgh  and I would  like
the change in nickels and dimes.  And, I must  say,
 if you insist on dressing like that, when you get  to the pearly gates,
St. Finger is going to shake  his  Peter at you."