I never requested such a change...can my service be changed back to the original service...

I have one useless digest account with a group in San Jose, CA...sadly I miss all the good info from them because I generally delete it unread because of all the boring emails they send as well..

You are a very good moderator...and I have no problem with you editing or not posting my emails...I do not respond for masturbatory pleasure...but to communicate and learn...I wish more members of Gay Bombay would trash me for not thinking like them...so that I could find out what they think..

In life I have found that to get people to respond to you you generally have to hit one of their pleasurable or painful nerves...Indian society is very new to me...as a person who expects to try to assist some of my Indian siblings...I need to know more about the lay of the land...and you have a great base of intelligent members to learn from..

Love..

Elizabeth Jeffords

NEW CLASSIFIEDS SECTION
SEEKING FRIENDS? VISIT
www.gaybombay.info
click on classified section and type your message in the post section once the link opens

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages (by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

For Parties and evenets go to: http://calendar.yahoo.com/YYY,04497/srt,0/gaybombaygroup/?v=42&POS=
Post:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Contact Us:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Groups Homepage:-  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gay_bombay
Unsubscribe:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links

--- Begin Message ---

Hello,

This is to inform you that your request to change your
subscription to gay_bombay to the "Daily Digest"
mode has been completed.

Regards,

Yahoo! Groups Customer Care