Its my view to look at it that way, No one is forced to do so. So, dear Raj, just take it in a lighter sense & I never meant that dont party or enjoy, but just wana share my feelings.
I too didnt sit & cry the whole week for what had happened, but yes the sorrow always prevails whether its a Tsunami, 9/11, next to kin's deaths, failure in luv, betrayal or even when the next door Puppy died by getting crushed under a Car & yes, even when an innocent Man was beheaded in Saudi arabia in broad Day-lite in Public!!( I couldnt eat for days)
So, am just here to say not to enforce!
Regards,
Sahil.

raj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Sahil,
 Just one thing, what if someone in ur family expires and within some days a baby is born, what cud be another form than celebrating its birth??? When 9/11 happened, why didn't anybody think of raising such questions, if not than why now?? Some countries are worst sufferers, in the form of hunger, in the form of shelter, in the form of wealth, in the form of diseases, in the form of dictatorship, in the form of over-population, etc etc, so does that mean we should stop living, stop celebrating?? On the day of crematory my uncle, that same night I met this guy , with whom I am, really  comfortable with and with whom I have come so far, so did I did a rite thing by meeting him the same day's nite and befriending???  Why we need to remember when something good ended, instead we can celebrate when something good happened! Never give importance to sadness, life is too short, when its course would end, u never know, so better live it off.
And where as collecting funds is concern, that was a part of the gb party, as way of dedicating some part of it.
It’s absolutely wrong in pulling someone in ur sorrow and not making anyone a part of ur happiness.
No sense, over pondering, destroyed ancient’s temples in ancient years, getting too bothered about some foreign celebrations, and getting worked up upon some natural calamity, and threatening some un-natural calamity on to the one who want to celebrate life and its various forms
Rajeev!

Do you Yahoo!?
The all-new My Yahoo! – Get yours free!

NEW CLASSIFIEDS SECTION
SEEKING FRIENDS? VISIT
www.gaybombay.info
click on classified section and type your message in the post section once the link opens

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages (by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

For Parties and events go to: http://calendar.yahoo.com/YYY,04497/srt,0/gaybombaygroup/?v=42&POS=
Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Contact Us:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Archives are at http://www.mail-archive.com/gay_bombay%40yahoogroups.com/maillist.html