Hi,
One should appreciate the fact that he is open about his maritial status and he
is offering a friendship.

How many people with false names, Id's and lots of untold truth we meet in our
lives, so appreciate the fact that soemoen is upfront.

"What sex got to do with it"....peopel often confuse the issue. When the same
is said about hetrosexual life, that sex is for enjoyemnt not a virtue to be
exchanged for a life long warranty of free food and Home, same here....

Like the sexy character from the serial " Jack n Jill" running on Zee English
says "Sex is Sex, Yoga is Yoga"......

Imagine the emotional pain you would have felt of knowing the guy is marrid
after you ahve your few rounds of Romp in bed and you got emotionally attached,
here its a open the person is upfront with what he is offering and what he is
expecting....

So guyz appreciate soemone who is upfront and open about his status in this
false and stupid world of debuchry and opportunist peopel around us.

You ahve a chocie of meetign him or accepting his freindship, but no right to
condem or ridicule him, like the way you would not like anyone do it to you
about your and my sexual prefences.

Iam all for Liv and let live funda.........hope didnt hurt anyone and if anyone
is hurt let it be.........

Luv

Ajay

Vikas Desai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Earlier also I tried. But could not found true friend.
Hence trying my luck again.
May be thi stime I am lucky.
I am Vikas, 35, very good looking married bottom gay from Mumbai
Ht 5'11", Slim, well settled
Looking for some one who is well settled educated decent guy
genuinely interested in longterm
Anybody interested ?
One more thing U can chat with me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
U can also see me at www.face-pic.com/vikasde2003
I request to revert back with pics. if possible.

==================

should one appreciate him  for his honesty that he is upfront about his marital
status or should one say.. he wants to have his cake and eat it too?

regards

moderator

DonorsChoose. A simple way to provide underprivileged children resources
often lacking in public schools. Fund a student project in NYC/NC today!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5F6XtA/.WnJAA/E2hLAA/WfTolB/TM

NEW CLASSIFIEDS SECTION
SEEKING FRIENDS? VISIT
www.gaybombay.info
click on classified section and type your message in the post section once the
link opens

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages
(by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all
members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then
please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

For Parties and events go to:
http://calendar.yahoo.com/YYY,04497/srt,0/gaybombaygroup/?v=42&POS=
Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Archives are at