Hey -- u have got me wrong buddy ---i didnt say move on and away .
I meant that one should desist from a physical relationship --in simpler words
-- no sex.

 2 gays can be very gud friends without being bedmates i believe ! ?!
"poor wide liberated /marry another man/divorce " --- Bull .
look in the mirror man an u will c only a outrite selfcentred brain thinking of
just himself and a fuck --nuttin more ,nuttin less.

"he also has been selfish" -- does that give me a right to hit back at other
ppl who believed in him and me ?i believe not -- by any  standards on humanity
and ethics.

"Debate"--what on ?just so that some1 tells that "its ok pal"/"hota hai"/"aish
kar duniya gayi GKG mein " and use this as a reason and "acceptable social
behaviour" .

"he may be holding the stick frm wrong end " -- human and his ability to c
everything frm his angle and think the other angle is wrong never ever stops to
fascinate me(including mine own so many several times of course in hindsight!)
!!!!!!!!!!!!remember the eagle above when on the mountaintop buddy.

Lets be sane pals and not let the devils of flesh eat into the relations and
fabric of life across - why cant there be just friendship with an ex -- does 1
need to b in bed to have a shoulder to cry on ?does 1 have to have sex to
believe in some1?

yeah if some hetero wanna enter in here for one niters and some1 finds him
worth the time --go ahead ,enjoy ,have fun ,relax -- but regular affair is
nuttin but a recipe for sadness and shame i believe.

Zeus
beejay uncle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

zeius has given one argument.

but some may think that the other partner is holding
the stick from the wrong end. he will probably need a
shoulder to cry on  sooner or later.
if one moves on, the married partner will probably
cheat on his wife and find another man also.where then
is love ??
what is wrong in being a little selfish. the other
partner also has been so. we have all discussed and
concluded that gays shud not marry.
  will the poor wife suffer ,or be liberated. she can
find a better normal man  and lead a better future.
these days, divorce is not a taboo.

what is , if at all, enough time for a gay to
experiment with a hetro marriage.
debate please , all the gb men

think ,suggest ,and do more for your immediate
brothers. posting ads and  and holding meets is not
enough, we need to do more.

Give the gift of life to a sick child.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lGEjbB/6WnJAA/E2hLAA/WfTolB/TM

NEW CLASSIFIEDS SECTION
SEEKING FRIENDS? VISIT
www.gaybombay.info
click on classified section and type your message in the post section once the
link opens

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages
(by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all
members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then
please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

For Parties and events go to:
http://calendar.yahoo.com/YYY,04497/srt,0/gaybombaygroup/?v=42&POS=
Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Archives are at