Saahhhiiillll!!!Hahahahah...that was absolutely classic!!The driver made a
right prat of the hippie but got away with his share of...reward, though,
didn't he?hahahah!!

Sahil Khan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:A hippie on a city bus notices a young nun
sitting
across from him and at once finds himself very
attracted to her. He moves to sit with her and after
telling her that she is the most beautiful woman he
has ever seen, he asks her to dinner. The nun
declines, and the hippie proceeds to invite the nun
for "perhaps a roll in the hay". The nun, of course,
declines the offer and gets off at the next stop. The
hippie, offended and very disappointed, strikes up a
conversation with the bus driver.
The driver leans over and says to the hippie, "You
really want that nun, huh?"
After the hippie nods emphatically and demonstrates
his point with several lewd gestures, the driver grins
and thinks for a moment.
"Well," he says, "Every Thursday at six PM she takes
this bus to the local cemetery, where she prays for
about an hour. You two could be alone there...".
The hippie grows excited as he thinks of a plan.
Thursday comes and the hippie waits by the entrance to
the cemetery. Sure enough, at six PM he sees the nun
enter and he quietly follows her. She stops and kneels
by a headstone and clasps her hands in prayer. The
eager hippie opens his knapsack, and puts on his
costume---a long flowing white robe and a bearded face
mask. He tosses a handful of glitter at the nun and
catching her attention, he steps slowly towards her.
"My child" he says in a soft voice, "It is I, your
Lord. You have been such a faithful servant to me, I
have come to reward you with a satisfying sexual
experience."
The nun gasps, "Oh....Well, that is fine, but could
you take me from behind? At least that way I could
still consider myself a virgin. My vow of celibacy is
important to me."
The hippie, eager to get going nods and takes the nun
in his arms. He turns her around, bends her over, and
performs anal sex until they are both pleasantly worn
out. After they are finished, the hippie pulls off his
mask and shouts...
"HAHA, I`M THE HIPPIE!!!"
to which the nun responds by taking off her mask and
shouting...
"HAHA, I`M THE BUS DRIVER!!!"

Reluctantly, the Segal family had to put their
grandfather in a nursing home. As all the Jewish homes
were full, they had to put him in a Catholic home.
After a few weeks in the home, they came to visit him.
"How do you like it here, Zeida?" asked the grandson.
"It`s wonderful. Everyone here is so courteous and
respectful," said Zeida.
"We`re so happy for you," said the children on hearing
this. "We were worried that this was the wrong place
for you."
"Let me tell you about how wonderfully they treat the
residents here," Zeida said with a big smile.
"There`s a musician here - he`s 85 years old. Although
he hasn`t played the violin in 20 years, everyone
still calls him `Maestro`."
"And there`s a physician here - 90 years old. Although
he hasn`t been practicing medicine for 25 years,
everyone still calls him `Doctor`."
"And me, although I haven`t had sex for 20 years, they
still call me the "Fucking Jew!"

An Asian walked into the currency exchange line in a
New York bank with 2000 yen, and he walked out with
$72. The following week, he walked in with 2000 yen,
and was handed $66.
He asked the teller why he got less money than he had
gotten the previous week.
The lady said, "Fluctuations(heard fuck U Asians by
the asian)."
The Asian man stormed out, and just before slamming
the door, he turned around and said, "Fluc you
Amelicans, too!"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/OCfFmA/UOnJAA/E2hLAA/WfTolB/TM

NEW CLASSIFIEDS SECTION
SEEKING FRIENDS? VISIT
www.gaybombay.info
click on classified section and type your message in the post section once the
link opens

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages
(by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all
members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then
please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

For Parties and events go to:
http://calendar.yahoo.com/YYY,04497/srt,0/gaybombaygroup/?v=42&POS=
Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Archives are at