The GayBombay Sunday Meet!

Date: 5 June 2005.
Time: 5:30PM - 6:00PM IST (GMT+05:30).
Venue: JATC (Just Around The Corner), Bandra.

We meet at JATC at 5:30 p.m. We may then move to another venue close by for an
informal chat.

At Bandra Station, on the WEST side, take a rickshaw to Turner Road; at Turner
Road take a right at Tawaa Restaurant (you will see ICICI Bank on your left
after the turn). Keep going straight for about two minutes; you will see the
big blue signboard of 'JUST AROUND THE
CORNER' on the left.

If you are coming from Linking Road take the very next left turn from the first
petrol pump which leads to the Flying Machine Store. On driving down the
crossing of two lanes you will see a huge blue coloured board with "JUST AROUND
THE CORNER" written onto it.

You can also take a bus going down Turner Road (Khar Station bus or Chumm
Village bus). Get off near Tawaa Restaurant and walk to JATC in 5 minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note :
1. Ensure that you get to JATC before 6:00 pm - in case the evening carries
over to another gay-friendly place close by.

2. You have to be above the age of 18 to attend this event.

3. GB as a support group, has created this comfort/safe space for gays, many of
whom may be "newbies" (those still coming to terms with their sexuality and who
have mustered courage to come for such a meeting for the first time). So we
request you to be sensitive to the
comfort levels of others attending the meeting and behave and dress accordingly.

4. To identify the group look out for someone wearing a BLACK cap.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/HO7EnA/3MnJAA/E2hLAA/WfTolB/TM

NEW CLASSIFIEDS SECTION
SEEKING FRIENDS? VISIT
www.gaybombay.info
click on classified section and type your message in the post section once the
link opens

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages
(by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all
members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then
please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

For Parties and events go to:
http://calendar.yahoo.com/YYY,04497/srt,0/gaybombaygroup/?v=42&POS=
Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Archives are at