GB Learns To Cook!

Date: Sunday 19/6/2005

Time: 5.00 - 8.00 pm

Venue: In Dadar East, at the house of a friend, directions below.

Note: Advance registration required.

You know what they say about the road to a man's heart being through
his stomach? Well if you've dared to try because you've always left
the cooking to Mummy or McDonald's, here your chance to learn how as
GB tries its hand at simple cooking lessons for the gay guy.

Cooking is one of those skills all gay guys, whether single and
looking for sustenance (and dates) or in a relationship and with a
romantic evening to provide for, really need to know. GB has
encouraged this in the past with recipes on the list and also on our
website. Check this link if you haven't read our recipe collection:

http://www.gaybombay.org/reading/cookidx.html

But now we're going one step further with actual cooking lessons
thanks to a friend who has rather heroically opened his home and
kitchen to us. Our friend lives in Dadar East and this will be the
first time we're having a meeting in central Bombay since our last
Prabhadevi meet (and the first on the East side).

Please don't imagine you'll be learning how to cook biriani or
bouillabaisse right from the start. We said simple and we mean it.
The lesson will probably be just for a simple dhal and chawal, a
basic chicken curry, a basic sabzi and a basic sweet like chocolate
chip cookies.

The recipes will be demonstrated by GB members and hopefully there
will be time to try them out afterwards. The demonstrations are meant
for beginners, but we know there are many accomplished kitchen queens
and lovers of oral satisfaction (not just of the sexual kind) out
there, so you're very welcome to come as well and contribute your
expertise (though the basic menu and instructors will be decided in
advance).

There is no cost for attending this meeting, but space is limited and
we will be requiring people to register. There's nothing much
involved - you just have to mail me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] (or call me
for those who know my number) and let me know that you're coming and
I'll mail you back with directions about the meeting point.

After around 20 we will be closing registrations so DO IT NOW! (I
know queens don't like to fix their weekend plans well in advance in
case something better comes along, but please try and be reasonably
sure you're coming since if you drop out at the last minute you'll be
depriving someone of place).

Here's looking forward to seeing lots kitchen queens and queens in
waiting this Sunday!
Its a www.gaybombay.org event.

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages (by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Contact Us:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]