About the Kokila Kanthh (Cuckoo Voice) or the Golden voiced Lata Baai,

I read last weeks here that her voice suited  the naughty Saira Banu perfectly!
Yeah & I felt that when I heard the song Dil Vir Pyaar Vyaar.. Mai Kyaa Jaanu rey..........
from Shagirdh Movie starring Saira & Joy mukherji ( I guess )
Well to start with, the song itself starts on a Naughty tickling line which me & my friend still tease eachother with!!
ie: Aiyaaa................!! so wonderfully & naughtily sung by our Lata Baai.
Saira Banu has danced very well & has indeed matched the song perfectly.
So, here is AIYAAA..........from me to all of you.
How many have heard this lovely song?? if not then do hear it once & yeah do hear it right from the beginning with that captive line .............Aiyaa!!

Cheers,
~Sahil~

http://mail.yahoo.com

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages (by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Contact Us:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]