Crush

My affection for you is a thing of the past
I knew that this infatuation would never last
You were by far the best crush I ever had
You never knew it but you made me smile
I feel a twinge of pain every time you say goodbye
But now you’re leaving and I have to admit I’m glad

I got a crush on you and it feels so good
And you’re ignoring me just like a crush should
Spending time with me to lead me on
And when I look for you, you’re always gone

You made me do some things that I’d never do
I only did those things to impress you
But now I know you were never interested
I could’ve swore that you were giving me signs
I caught you checking me out from the corner of your eye
Now I know that was all in my head

I got a crush on you and it feels so good
And you’re ignoring me just like a crush should
You hold me one a string and pull me tight
Make sure I dream about you every night

Little school girls ain’t got nothing on me
I think about you in and out of my dreams
Don’t wanna sleep with you, just wanna hold your hand
And kiss you over and over again

I got a crush on you and it feels so good
And you’re ignoring me just like a crush should
I think it’s time that I move on
Because these feelings are getting too strong

Author Unknown!

Fwdd By Rajeev!

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages (by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Contact Us:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]