1)From: "b singh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sat Jul 30, 2005 0:57am
Subject: any ony in ny usa.
age 20 to 30. mail me iam 31, [EMAIL PROTECTED] thanks.

2)
From: "sabu" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sat Jul 30, 2005 3:53am
Subject: hi
I am from toronto canada
i am looking friends around toronto area

3)
From: "gig_mumbai" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sat Jul 30, 2005 8:55pm
Subject: FUN WITH NRI - POWAI   gig_mumbai

I am 25 year old fair handsome guy working in an MNC.I am 5'6" , 68
kg. I am broadminded and looking for string free fun.I have just
shifted from abroad and stay in Powai. Feel free to contact me and I
will get back to you.

Regards
Salman

4)
"Joshile ." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:01pm
Subject: Anybody from Navi Mumbai to share Fire....     joshile_27

Dear Friends,

Are you ready to have a passionate journey throuhg the secret desire
path of love making between two human soul. Jadoo hai nasha hai
madhoshia.... mujhko bhulake tum jaoge kaha? Kissing , smooching,
hugging.......mmmmmmmmm with blindfolded eyes with ice and
wine.........bathing with rubbing soap, turn u really mad.

Hi,  I am 'Aakash', [IMG]28 Years, reasonably pleasant, Charming and
smart. I am here at Navi Mumbai (Belapur) for one month and looking
for [IMG]friendship which is flavored with love, care, passion,
tolerance and above all commitment. If you feel that you have the
power to share all these, please do reply me.

If you are a guy between 18 to 26 years, macho enough preferrably
with moustache, Please contact me. You may see my pictures at
www.face-pic.com/joshile, If you like me, please contact me with
picture in my mail id  [EMAIL PROTECTED] ,if we like each other,
we may fix a date and share our passion.
Then what for you are waiting?
Mail me....soon
Aakash

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12h8eg2so/M=362343.6886681.7839642.3022212/D=groups/S=1705064406:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1122757245/A=2894352/R=0/SIG=11fdoufgv/*http://www.globalgiving.com/cb/cidi/tsun.html";>Help
 tsunami villages rebuild at GlobalGiving. The real work starts now</a>.</font>

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages
(by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all
members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then
please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com

Archives are at
http://www.mail-archive.com/gay_bombay%40yahoogroups.com/maillist.html