Yes, I am already 33 years old. I born in very very remort area of
western nepal. I am not such great educated Guy. I  just finished My
batchler of hotel management. I am loving to work in Kitchen. i am
very simple  very clean

i belive and i  always respect love i am
always  side of posative think  faith trust belive love  and help. i
am seeking friends very posative thinker, open mind, very wide mind,
very loving, supporting caring, understanding, always ready to work
hand to hand togheter.  About sex i am versitile mostely i love to
be bottom.

i am seeking top hancey guy who really love to bottom
guy, dear i am ready to make relation of very deep closed friendship
love and family relationship like wife. i am ready to be good wife
very good wife. very true and real wife. who able to handover me
wife responsibility  all sex and all job. of house and other too. i
am poor family background. i need to care my parents and some poor
people who really hartd to come out for education. i am so kind. i
want social work. i am very hardworker. about sex i am very sexy
very honey very hot very hot in bed.

  who reply me and intreast me for them very ver Very very thank
them  to choosing me to make me your life mate. it is very serious
point i am not seeking friends just friends . friends should
positive positive mitual understand very helpful supportive
positive attitude and always accept possibilities posabilities in
positive decisition.

No voileance no cheating no  crime no playing
game no bleack mailing. Very very strong and healthy relation.yes I
am poor in economic but I am strong and rich in love and hardworked.
I need oppourtinity and I need those friends who show me way of work
and give me as much as hardworke I am always ready to hard work for
developing life style and be good person of this world. I want such
couple and such reation friendship. This world able to earn real
love given by lord. Real relation giving by lord.

If who just seek just sex please do not reply me please do not reply me just
seeking sex and please do not reply me who seeking face look   please do not
reply me. Those friends heartely welcome they want me from core of soul not
surface from  out side. Real relation from core of heart. Bottom of soul. who
really support me  I have very bad hard story about   life.

I am going to write long profile it is life, it is
ture story  I am writing every things from my core opf soul  core of
heart,I am looking true love posative love understanding love not
game not black mail. love love love from core of heart love…….even I
don't know what is love ??????????????????how is it????????????????
Where I get love???????????????????? Lots of thing stand In fornt my
life.is all gay are just seeking sex sex procetuation and game and
just one day and one night pleasure………????????????? Is  gay life is
really hard really huriable???????????????

Every where question mark
question mark only.listen carefully Think care fully.always
worry&sadness stand in ffront of life. I know life is so hard so
painful but belive and posative think Hope God will help Only
keeping hope from Lord,  do struggle struggle,  hope and keeping
hope one day god will throw out all horiable, poverty life  and
showing good way of life..................so on………………………… Any way
life is hard if we think hard we have in hand we can briengs it so
wonderful pleasure and sucess but one hand can not do any things
there is requiread good hand who really positive positive mitual
understand kind hearted.

The word NOWAY NOWAY VERY NARROW MIND
NARROW MIND KEEPING OUT AND BEING PROWED  BEING REAL FRIENDS those
person only heartely welcome heartely welcome. There is support
there is understand there is real love from core of soul core of
soul. Not  too much silence not too much secreat. Open hearted open
hearted. Very bord minded not thinking own self ready to help and
care those peoplr who really suffer in life. Ready to counseling
social worker social worker. I want prove  in this conservative
country conservative society gay is not bad there is no violence.
There is no misunderstanding.

There is no hattered there is no hale
there is heaven there is heaven.they are very very good and they
have good  very kind very supportive. They never fight small small
things, they never mind small event. They always keep positive and
good memory in mind. I want prove this positive humanities in this
conservative society conservative narrow mind gay circule and gay
and homosexuality people. I want show there is very good people very
good people. they always showing love love real love true love love
real love real love.

  sincier,dicient,genuine, Hunest,guy  can not  get easily . if we
can be all avove character because if we have positive attitude if
we have open heart wide mind.now a day people stop belive people
because they cheat they are not able to trust both way. One is going
so deep so caring way another taking all profit experiment playing
big game and kicking out kicking out . there is violence dragging,
biting kicking slapping  insulting insulting blambing blambing
throwing out  in rubbish continer. Therefore this third world
country very hard life even how we create positive things here .
even friest world country also same situation many many just for se
just for sex.

If good friends and mitual understand then safe sex of
fine………… there is posiblities in the God views if we trust the lord
if we are very deep in love love  real family relation  love to
parent love to work love to   brother and sister and love to poor
people and love to disaable friends .because world always grown
chiter&self pice people. I come down in this world  in 10thdecember
1972 From very Uneducated family back ground very poor economic
background and &very rural area of Nepal.

in my life I am not get chance to get well education.to take dream
of docter later I am not able To be condector.yes it is my god
gift.when I am 10 years I am out Of home for studay because my
village no secondary school.i am working one worner house he had
paid my scool fee.very Hardely I finished my school leval
education.when I am 18 I joined hospitality induestry as utility
worker.after six month iam promet from stewarding to waiter.

i don't
know I always attract by guys if macho-hunk,handsome,tall guys
walking on the way They always make me normas&faint.i am very
serious always Come sadness why???????????  In my life many many
guys always try to cheat me  they want to take profit sex sex soon
why?????????? After sex  it becoming event event why
why????????????? This world haven't any place ,any guys for love why
people choose educated&handsome only handsome only just for certain
sex certain time. Why why why???????????????
guys???????????????????????????????  is it good to playing so
innocent simple poor guy life?????????????? Is it good to damage
their mental?????????????? Is it good to giving
dipreastation ??????????????? yes every one have presser every one
having stress distress why negative think why why?????????????????

Always quation quation.take long breadth.of god why give such kinds
of life please find out me answer of my life.i know life Is
beautiful accept it.life joy injoy it…………………………… I am looking love
to give my hole love………………………….yes If there is real person from down
of earth very very real real people in this world. They are already
being old being son of them  being a friends of them make me courage
to write this. If those real human people is not this world may be
this world lose one innocent gay innocent gay………….one simple guy.
Hope I am able to recived positive reply and able to get real real
person who will really love me from core of heart…………….

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hb2vneg/M=362329.6886307.7839373.3022212/D=groups/S=1705064406:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1123093171/A=2894324/R=0/SIG=11hia266k/*http://www.youthnoise.com/page.php?page_id=1998";>1.2
 million kids a year are victims of human trafficking. Stop slavery</a>.</font>

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages
(by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all
members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then
please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com

Archives are at
http://www.mail-archive.com/gay_bombay%40yahoogroups.com/maillist.html