Loosing Me

Love, why do you keep loosing me?
I try to follow you to the best of my ability
and yet you keep loosing me
I jump through your hoops and run in circles yet I still come up short
Love isn't a spot
but love keeps leading me astray
with the hope of love that will last come what may
maybe today love will take me in the right direction
to a place of wonderful affection
maybe on this new path I'll finally complete the take of finding love
the search for love bears a heavy weight on my poor half broken heart
that love has ripped apart
hopefully my heart can maintain the strain of the search for love
but until then I'll follow high and low
far and wide to keep love by my side

poem is only being forwarded by me n the credit belongs to some unknown writter

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages (by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Contact Us:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]