Dear Jimmy,

Here is the proof that you are shouting for that you have been copy pasting all your emails from the web.

This is yr last one regarding Anti Ageing Cream. Its titled - "Skin Beauty... Do Antiaging Creams Really Turn Back the Clock?"
By:Warren Matthews

The link is - http://www.skin-care-support.org/forum/about12.html

The 12nd one is about your Olive Oil thingy -

Olive Oil In Your Beauty Routine?
By: Melissa Eaton

Link - http://www.pioneerthinking.com/me_oliveoil.html

I could go on & on about each of your emails, but I know my friends out here are intelligent enough to understand what i mean so i will save my time, their time & you some embarassment.

Dear Jimmy, just because some of us appreciate your post & say some kind words about your emails, that does not mean that you insult our intelligence & expect us to belive that you are the author of all the articles that you have written.

Kindly give credit to the real writers & the beauticians who have written these articles & share their name along with the title the way some guy I think Rajiv does write 'Author Unknow" when he send us his nice poetries.

Thanks & sorry if I was harsh but then I thought this was the language you all would have expected from am_i_hot_or_r_u ;)

Thanks & Regards

PS: Since Iam writing this for the 1st time over here I thought I might as well apologise to Prakash too. We have cleared out the misunderstanding after all & Iam waiting for him to take me out for a drink;)