I dont know of true gays who are really barbarous,
cruel, harsh, hearless and insensitive. as for me, i
am quite soft, sometimes enough to say weak in delaing
with people. i always recede when someone dominates,
when someone hurts me right on me, i just keep quiet
and carry the pain in heart which remains untill i
forgive them. i wont punish them when i actually get a
chance though i wud feel like. i do sympathise with
myself a bit. and often emotion overrides logic.
sometimes i do feel, i am like this because i am gay.
is it true with all other true gays.

regs
me

Yahoo! for Good
Watch the Hurricane Katrina Shelter From The Storm concert
http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/shelter

Make a difference. Find and fund world-changing projects at GlobalGiving.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/j2WM0C/PbOLAA/E2hLAA/WfTolB/TM

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages
(by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all
members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then
please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com

Archives are at
http://www.mail-archive.com/gay_bombay%40yahoogroups.com/maillist.html