Other than the times when we r being bitchy(and thats more often than not ), i wud say ,that of the gay ppl i have met , they have tended 2 be more caring and compassionate.
And thats what even some of my hetero friends (for whom a gay is not a limpy ,slutty weasal i mean) bear testimony to .
Is it to do with our orientation on sexuality is hard 2 say for me -- wud surely like some one learned enuff 2 opine on that as its interesting.
(Was this ever discussed or talked at some GB meet ?)

yeah , like in all all baskets , there r some good and some bad eggs --or lets say it takes all kinds to make a world and so v will find in gaydom too.
But weakness -i wud not subscribe 2 that view.I wud better term it as excessive caring -- let not a virtue be made 2 b a defect.
AND for any1 who disagrees meet us when we start bitching!

Luv
Zeus

Indian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Sam,

I would tend to agree with you that gay people make
much better friends! I cannot say the reasons for it
but I do believe that gay are different and I am one
who feels proud about being different!  At least in my
case I became more compassionate person once I started
accepting myself that I am gay......

Good luck.

idont likeit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

hi mathi,

thanks for that response. I have to tell you first, I am not one frustrated character. reg my background, I have achieved quite in my life academically/economically. in fact I have achieved whatever I had set as my target right from my school days, as you say, I do lack confidence and vision sometimes. I am learning my lessons of life and getting better in dealing with it. ok, lets move to the general discussion. all that I claim is, all we gays share some real weakness or soft corner. This I have observed from the gay people I moved with so far, viz. caring and feeling for others, sacrificing, dominated by emotions etc. may be somethings I meant are specific to myself. I dont say gays are cowards and I dont say straight people are bad. all that feel is gays are softer almost invariably. and it is not even my claim. just wanted to know more gay hearts.

regs sam

--- Mathi roopan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: hai, i hav no idea who ur-but somehow felt like responding to ur mail.yes i was very much like you before(not anymore) and thought probly it could be becouz of my orientation.but i don't think its any longer vaild.it has nothing to do with ur orientation, genes, chromosomes, hormones,etc its just the attitute. there is nothing wrong in being soft and sensitive but u needn't hav to be submissive. i hav no idea but ur educational economic background.probly it may hav a say in it.but just remember ths we are no way diffrent frm a strait guy(i am not including the unuchs and trasgenders here).its just that we hav a diffrent orientation. if ur confident abt urself i am sure u would become more demanding and will hav a more comfortable life. don't hurt anybody but if somebody hurts u retaliate and just don't take it.make sure u would never ever take junk frm others. bye and all the best --- idont likeit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I dont know of true gays who are really barbarous, cruel, harsh, hearless and insensitive. as for me, i am quite soft, sometimes enough to say weak in delaing with people. i always recede when someone dominates, when someone hurts me right on me, i just keep quiet and carry the pain in heart which remains untill i forgive them. i wont punish them when i actually get a chance though i wud feel like. i do sympathise with myself a bit. and often emotion overrides logic. sometimes i do feel, i am like this because i am gay. is it true with all other true gays.

regs me

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages (by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Contact Us:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]