Most of the time many guys face common problem, some time a hunk like a million dollar but once you go to closer or on the bed you can feel the feet odor. None of us wants to produce order on purpose its human nature which you can’t stop it but yes you can control it how here we go try this I am sure you and your buddy love it. And on the bed there will be only love and romance nothing else.

  Squeaky Clean

Things You'll Need:

Tissue paper
lemon juice

Mix together (in a bowl) half water, half lemon juice. Then gently dip tissue paper into the mixture and apply to feet. After use wash in warm water now you get Softens feet’s odorless.

Regards

Jimmy Khan

Yahoo! for Good

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages (by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Contact Us:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]