Dax -

Could you look at this report and ask Donna Red Wing to review it as well....I am afraid that it is another case of Gays cruelly using the TG community as cannon fodder...

This could be an interesting article for you to research to help bring the TG Community at-large into the US mainstream...through your excellent LBGT magazine ...Alliance..

Most of us are proud of ourselves and the great successes members of our community regularly achieve in the US...it always saddens me when people claiming to support us actually undermine us by separating us from the other members of general society with whom we live because of our supposed supporters agendas need to flog their own devils..

One person mentioned in the report was identified as a 100,000 dollar a year business person who went on welfare after transitioning from Male to Female..
Most of the rest of the TGs  were identified with all the 'National Enquirer' buzz of Bikers from Hell or Two-headed Goats...not the simple humans living simple lives that most TGs that I know are..

Lord knows i would be scared to live next door to anybody TG or not with a proclivity to be involved with evil civil servants on a regular basis..

I question whether the authors of this report really know much about the US TG community, its size, its variety and most of all its success..

Elizabeth