hi sahil,

even i love that song kahe chedu like nething. just
cray abt it. and also like those rhymic versus
interspersed between. though always wondered what that
song really means, i just am able to feel the cry of a
desperate soul in it.

regs
sam

--- ~Sahil~ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

To all my friends & all those interested:

Given the option to dance, which of the following songs would any of you like
to dance or are expert at it??

Lets discuss my choices & then you all can add to it as you like.

My first choice is the song from Devdas where Madhuri dances on the songs –
Kaahey Chhedey Mohey………  then it’s the Maar Daala as well to follow.

Now first with Kaahey Chhedey…….. how expert is any of our Raanis here who can
dance like Madhuri – where she has very expertly shown her emotions by her eyes
& cute emotions on her face.

How many find the dresses of Madhuri just fabulous or well created according to
her.

Then I go a bit OLD: Have you seen Dilip Kumar & Vaijanti Mala’s film Ganga
Jamuna?

Here I like the song “ Nain Lad Gayi Hai To Manvaa Maa Kasak Hoyi Be kari………”

In this song watch Dilip Kumar’s dance steps & you can feel the difference!!

The Folk dance is very well done by him & all the supporting people around him.

The last line leaves a long deep affection: “Mann ley gayi re Dhobaniya Rama
Kaisaa Jaadu Daalke………”

How many vote for it??

Then I go to another Black & white Marvellous creation by Late Raj Kapoor.

Jis Desh Mein Ganga Behti Hai – Here you get to see the South Beauty Padmini
dancing to her best!! Even though she is so heavy built, yet she has a eye
catching figure & gorgeous nostalgia & hype in her dances. Her face expressions
leave one spell bounded!!

1)    Oh Maine Pyaar Kiyaa………Haay Haay kya Julum Kiyaa………: this song shows her
inner strength of dancing as well as expressing her inner feelings.

2)    Begaani Shaadi Mein Abdullah Deewana………: You see her dancing so well &
jumping around as if she is a light weight slim trim Lady!! But she shows her
best steps here as well.

3)    Hai Aag Hamaare Seene mein…………: this is a song between Raj Kapoor & Pran
where Padmini dances to Raj Kapoor’s Daflii.

Here non stop dance at the end of the song leaves me eye-opened!!

In today Era, with Remixes & Open body show counts as dances, I know you guys
will call me an Oldie, but then they say - Old is always
...................~ (guess)

I know there are many more such songs that we all treasure in our hearts.

Can we all share such lovely thoughts amongst us?

Please speak OUT your heart & let us all know the inbuilt talent in you.

Hey guys………….. come one – come all!!

Cheers,

Sahil.

DonorsChoose.org helps at-risk students succeed. Fund a student project today!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/O4u7KD/FpQLAA/E2hLAA/WfTolB/TM

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages
(by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all
members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then
please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com

Archives are at
http://www.mail-archive.com/gay_bombay%40yahoogroups.com/maillist.html