Dear Suhail

Please take it easy, you know Mr. C I D has habit to dought to every one. He thought that suhail is Mine I d that created on purpose to support my self. It was not harm to you but again for me, as you know he hates me a lot from day one, so dude take it easy and you are free to express your self.

Regards

Jimmy Khan

suhail khan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
dear all

hi

this is in reference to my support for jimmy khan.and the question raised on my not been writing otherwise but responding in this issue.

i have been a member of this group since one year. if i have been not posting any messages, does it mean that i have no right to express what i feel, is not posting messages a liability or ,does it deprive you of the right of expressing what you want.

i dont think so atleast, that only those who have been participating should only be the privileged ones to write.

bye
suhail

Yahoo! for Good

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages (by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Contact Us:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]