I dont know, again, if I am true or not...
But I have come to know, from my female friends, that, WAX is better than
Hair Removing Cream.
Most of those, used to use Anne Franche, and noticed that the portion they
used Hair Removing Cream Regularly, started becoming Darker.
Hence, most of those accepted that they use the Hari Remving Cream, on the
parts which are not visible mostly, now we can guess which part they are
talking about.
Abhay.