They still do that on the trains?  God I miss it!  I
haven't been groped in ages.

Adrian

--- Lapin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hey all,
>
> recently after work i caught a train, the lights
> were switched off n then the train started moving.
> the train was packed to the fullest and i couldnt
> move a bit. then suddenly this man positions himself
> facing me and starts groping my crotch. this made me
> a lil uncomfortable. i tried moving, but to no
> avail. he still was feeling my thing and then i did
> what i had to, i took his hand and gave it back to
> him!!!
> hehe but he didnt stop, turn my back to him...and he
> started humping.
> after a while he got it that i was uninterested and
> got off. it was real embarassing and shameful. didnt
> really like that feeling.
>
> all that was goin on in my mind were the horror
> stories shared on this forum by ppl.
>
> i think i did what i shdve done.
> what do ull think
>
> lapin

__________________________________
Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/

http://us.click.yahoo.com/X3SVTD/izNLAA/E2hLAA/WfTolB/TM

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages
(by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all
members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then
please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com

Archives are at
http://www.mail-archive.com/gay_bombay%40yahoogroups.com/maillist.html