1)
From: Rajivv Singh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:22pm
Subject: delhi
hi,
i m m/28.5'8/30waist/ 62kg. very decent guy in del.
Rajiv

2)
From: sensational erotic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:55am
HII DEAR
ID YOU COME TO DELHI MAIL IN
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
iam 22 yrs guy
regards

3)
From: "longtime_companion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:37am
Subject: True Companion
After some hesitation I decided to put myself on the shelve.No,I am
not looking for any buyer but may be some initial admirer which may
turn to longtime one...
So here I am ...Hi all, I am a 28 yr old guy working as software
engineer in Calcutta,India.I am simple ordinary guy just as any
other
guy who love films,music,sports...and offcourse eating
out.Most romantic is to enjoy Bach or Yanni on a moonlit sea
beach..with someone I feel dear to.
I am 5'9" with avg built and totally straight acting and looking for
someone decent,preferrably around my age and dimension and with some
good background.....Thats it.

..........No Casual Fun Seeker Plz.

Cheers&Smile
Yours Friend