i remember attending  a gb meet where marraige of convenience was discussed and frm what i gathered it was not something advocated or supportd by ppl there or the lez group --for reasons of impracticality and being unfair 2 women both .
but am not clear if this was a GB position or that of the group present ?

frankly i find it derogatory & suffocating for  the woman ,other than if this is going 2 b a family of only 2 , without the mom / dad/ kaka/ kaki/ mama/ mami/bro/.....all into the pic .
even otherwise livin  lie for an entire life.....................well each 1 2 his own ofcourse.......... but has GB a position about this ?

Zeus

r k <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,
I am a gay (south-indian) male
currently residing  in the USA.

I'm in my thirties - decent, understanding, pleasant
and a friendly/flexible person and am an  I.T. professional,
working for a financial firm.

I'm looking for M.O.C. with an undesrtanding lady.
If interested, please  reply  directly to [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
for further correspondence.
Also, i'll be in  India beginning mid-october for a  month.
regards/thanks.

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages (by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Contact Us:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]