Hi Manish,

This is a very good view and I second everything you have said. This
is the time we have to stand together, realize the importance of
relationship and start valuing them rather than just using
the "relation" just as a means of sex. I really appriciated when you
said ..

(I quote)

If I love a person I should be able to do everything with him.....

(un quote)

This is something that I really believe in. If not for him, whom else
would we be for and I am sure, once you find the true love, your mind
and body does not have boundaries!

Take Care,
Neil
--- In gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com, mahesh patil <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>  There is no ambiguity that man requires society from cradle to
grave...I have met many people who say that they can do without
anyone in their life and they rather concentrate on their work than
frivolous things like"RELATIONS". Well the issue becomes all the more
complex when same sex relations come into picture...
>     Do we really need someone in our life?Someone special?Is it
necessary to make compromises for someone?Can there be something like
an unconditional love?Or is it that gay relations are primarily based
on SEX and arise out of physical intimacy only?Before answering all
these we first need to realise why we need relationships....?

> According to me in our community which is so very normal in every
way relationships hold a special place and are very much necessary
for our outmost survival...Gays are looked upon by the society as
somethings which are derogatory..mind you people regard us as "it",a
thing...an unwanted element of the society ,to the extent that our
expression of love(anal sex) is considered as a "criminal
act"...Family and peer acceptance is something very relative and
differs from people to poeple...some undersatnd it some dont...

> What I want to stress upon is that a "monogamous
relationship,eventhough a gay relation" confers the individuals a
feeling of "acceptance" which is very important...It confers social
and emotional security....It gives one a sense of "optimal
dependence"....We as gay people can have our own family, a
institution which helps one to improvise upon oneself...There need
not be any staright guys sympathising and assuring that "Yes,we are
there for you"...We have great minds amongst us who can guide
amateurs through their experiences...We have excellent professionals
who can render their services...But all this can happen when we stay
as a family....

> I mainly wrote this note because I get very upset when people just
emphasise on the "TOP- BOTTOM" aspect of being gay.Yes SEX is
necessary but moreover its the expression of ones emotions and love!
It is an channel to share ones physical warmth with his lover.It
teaches one to be gentle at the same time manifest ones energy and
vigour....all for his partner.Its very wrong to label one as
a "Top" "bottom"....Well I guess its a matter of ones choice and ones
temparament at that point of time(when one is having sex).If I love a
person I should be able to do everything with him.....

> In a nut shell...We are an respected part of the society and the
respect can be earned if we learn to respect ourselves...Being Gay is
a matter of pride as we are a master piece of Gods creation having a
unique blending of feminine tastes and masculine assets...  So please
friends, take your relationships seriously....Mind you Relationships
are weapons which can stand all odds......Take care.....

> Please write in your comments!
>

> ---------------------------------
>  Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your partner now.

Give at-risk students the materials they need to succeed at DonorsChoose.org!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Ryu7JD/LpQLAA/E2hLAA/WfTolB/TM

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages
(by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all
members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then
please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com

Archives are at
http://www.mail-archive.com/gay_bombay%40yahoogroups.com/maillist.html