I just love chocolate fantasy!

Now before anybody starts imagining the application of the cake elsewhere, or associating its colour with a similar object (quite prevalent in many), lemme caution you that I hereby speak of savouring the cake and only the cake. So stop imagining...

Neway...

As i was saying, I love Chocolate Fantasy. I love everything about it. I love the warm feeling on my tongue, the soft melting creamy taste that just makes me crave for more. A few seconds of heat just makes it perfection !!!

But whats most attractive is that I can have it in one corner of a nearby Cafe Coffee Day outlet. I just go there, sometimes with my friends, sometimes alone, and just taste the delicious piece of work. And life is just wonderfull then.

Those of you in Bangalore must have already visited Landmark. Its one of the largest bookstore in the city. It sells books, musics, accessories and a lot more. And well placed in the now famous Forum Mall. And I love spending time there. Just go there,take a book and scan through. I do read it at times, but standin there and finishing it is just too difficult. In this regards, Crossroads on the M.G. Road is better. At least you can sit and read. Whenever I go there I find that people are sitting and reading. Wonder if they even buy any book.

Very recently, one of my most attrotious professor (apparently there are several others in my institute who feel that they are the next best thing since Michael Porter) recently questioned about my stress management practice. And when I took the above two examples, I received a frown and a tirade of suggestions. At the end, when she herself started discussing her own practices, I was quite surprised to discover the usage of "coffee" and "spending time elsewhere from the scene of crime" being used.

My! What a hypocrite!

Anyway....

So it turns out, that my method of relieving stress stands right. And not just stress, I find them useful when it comes to spend some time alone - grieving, getting over a heartbreak, or just wondering why is the universe against yourself. I dont know why, but they seem to help.

And if nothing else - then put on your favourite TV Show or movie - and forget time and everything else. By the time it ends, you feel better. If the realisation knocks back - start all over again.

Some might argue that this is actually running away from your problems. Maybe! But this is just for the initial few moments (or days). And you are strong enough to come back and face it. Coz you gather enough strength during this process. Just need some introspection. And if you are not ready to do that - dont try. Forget all about it and take a break.

I visited Mysore last month to break away from things.And when I came back I had things in my control.

So the question is, what helps you in the time of despair? Now dont say booze, cigerette or drugs. Come on. It must help you - not harm you more in the process.

So then.

I did use sex once. And then I realise that was a cheap substitute - and it was rock bottom. Coz it just makes you look pathetic. But if it momentarily helps you to get away from that intense headache, so be it - as long as its safe.

Whatever you do, make sure it helps you at the end. Coz the objective is to come out strong and new.

So how else would you mend a broken heart? A difficult time? A lonely life?

Care to share.

Sometimes I wished that it would snow here in Bangalore. The roads all christened with cold white mass. And a stroll down that snow-swept roads. And all I would know is that once I finish my walk, I will return to the world I left behind. And hope that time will fix somethings, if not all. And if it fails, then I will.

Meanwhile I hear Avril singing

Am walking down the road,
and waiting in the dark,
thought that you would be here,
       by now.

Nothing but the rain,
and footsteps in the dark,
Noone likes to be alone!

Isnt anyone trying to find me,
Wont somebody take me home.

Its that damn cold night.
Trying to figure out this life.
Take me by my hand
      Take me somewhere else...
      Dont know who you are,
                     But I ..

                          I am with you.

Rij

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages (by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Contact Us:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]