Goodness Gracious Me!! That was absolutely incredible, I tell you...

I love playing with numbers and cracking conundrums involving numbers especially those that give you a ball park of your age, usually...

Sweet Angel, you've turned out to be really really sweeeeeeeeeeeettttt...

Do put in such stuff every now and then as it would be a breath of fresh air...Not everyone would like smut all the time, right?

Plus, it amazes me how much of smarts many like you have out here that shows in their contributions...

Anyway, all I have to say is this: keep it up!!

K-Y Jelly

Sweet Angel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Strange but it worked for me so hoping there are some more chocolate lovers here who would try....

YOUR AGE BY CHOCOLATE MATH

It takes less than a minute ....
Work this out as you read ...
This is not one of those waste of time things, it's
fun.

1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to have chocolate (more than once but less than 10)

2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold)

3. Add 5

4. Multiply it by 50 -- I'll wait while you ! get the calculator ....

5. If you have already had your birthday this year
add 1755 .... If you
haven't, add 1754.

6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.

You should have a three digit number .

The first digit of this was your original number(i.e., how many times you
want to have chocolate each week).

The next two numbers are ....
YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, it is!!!!!)

THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR (2005) IT WILL EVER WORK, SO
SPREAD IT AROUND WHILE
IT LASTS.

Have a Great Day & chocolates everyday

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages (by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Contact Us:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]