Dear Bighard
In respect to imprisoning some1 in luv and not imposing --u r perfectlky right i feel .
But i think u have misunderstood mails of several ppl.
None have really said they wud make their other half sign on a dotted line.

Luv is that which does not restrict .Leave a bird free,if he comes back ..he is urs ...if not he he never was urs 2 grieve for.

But what beats me is how can i luv a person ,be in a  relation and still hump around freely . An occasional slip is way different from active cruising .
Yeah if i like a person one sided without a reciprocation and continue to have physical contacts outside ,its kinda different coz there is a physical need which needs some satisfaction frm somewhere(none r saints here after all ).

But being with some 1 , luving 1 and makign luv 2 all is way above my thought processes frankly.

And i mean restrictions and controls on myself here -- not him .
Ropes in luv cant be imposed ,but have 2 be self tied.

bighard bighard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Dear Krish ,

Pls let me know his Tele no or pls tell him to mail me .I will give my mobile no
to him .Pls krish u r my saviour Im dying 4 him.
Me Dewana ban gaya hoo uske pyar me.Unse kahna muje email kare.
Men Intazar karunga..

Listen All  u guys ty 4 ur advise ..I think in this practical world we should
not imprison others .the realtionship should be open .U can tell him to do this only or not to do that or not to have sex with other guys..We are all matured
guys One can love only one and have sex with many ,but surely not vice versa.True love is sharing ,caring and not to trap a person within ur selfish motives .If I or he  wann have sex i should be free enough to do so.No restrictions on Sex pls...

May be if he does not love me atleast i wann have sex with him (If he wishes so).Lekin mein unse mile bagair nahi rah sakta.Thats my thought.

I hope u guys understand me ...

U guys shake up ur think bags and tell me whether i m rite or no?

Truly Urs,

MAC...
i know andy he is my friend

bighard bighard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Guys ,

The Zouk Party was overall a Good Show.The turnout was encouraging eventhough it was not a weekend.By writing email to this group i would like to bring to the attention of the organisers to conduct such party every week.

This was my second GB Party at Zouk.I met some really nice friends ..I was fascinated by one Guy who was Tall,Slim,Simple lks ,brownish skin color tone ,wearing a Black Full Tshirt, and Striped Trousers ..who shook his leg well and was rocking,but never got an opputunity to meet ( 'cause others were with him..always and i m shy guy ) I ckhd with my friends abt him came to know his name was ANDY (i guess..) in to Finance.co..So Pls guys If any1 knows abt him or if he is reading this mail kindly give his email Id or cont no if he wishes to...

Pls guys I was not able to sleep or  take my mind off from him since yesterday.Is it Love guys....or just a passe....?

I want a frank opinion from the group of abt how to date this guy?
Also,If I'm in relationship with him should I Love and have sex with this guy only or I should be open to sex with other guys .....

Cheo frm
MAC..
.

Truly urs,

MAC....

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages (by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Contact Us:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]