An observation while chatting across (and being what i am i do that most of the times : p )
1)many men who came across as bots were ok with a reasonable sized dick as far as the person was "their type".
2)Self proclaimed "pure tops"(dunno whats that supposed to mean honest! ) have often been at pains to convince on their sizes which ,if true ,seem 2 jump right outta a porn film and wud send all the condom manufacturers rejigging their production  lines for biggers sizes(but their stats show something else! )
3)The same top will end up giving u different sizes on different dates if u quiz him rightly and chat dirty for some days.
4)And finally the actual size when viewed may end up being a mouse if promised an elephant :-D

Maybe me and Rij have sampled different stratas of our population -- but the "bade bhaiya" hype i have seen has some how been more of a "Top"typicality.

Oftern thought whether its an insecurity in one self? Or tendency 2 impress with something as limited as a dick's length (c'mon v have a 5 ft+ body + teeny weeny brain too as compared 2 that 9(?) inch stuff ! ) .

eekanth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Rij
Well..very much appreciated the thoughts of sizes... I have few experiences in life with so called "small, medium, big, fat and huge"...I belive the enjoyment of sex is how ur mind feel it along with body..if u are attracted to a person's features, the size dosn;t matter..it u attracted to the character of a person, size doesnt matter... only if u are interested in the size of the cock..may be u will fully loose to enjoy his other personalities.............I enjoyed the size of small, medium and huge in the same wave as i made up mind to enjoy the sex..not the size....its my wonder while i see a huge cock of my Gujju friend..and more wondred from his comment as he had seen and enjoyed bigger than him....OOps!!! this private part of the male is really be a covered truth,,whether it is big or small.. enjoy the sexy moments  by mind and body...

Being a kerlaite, grown up in metro ctities and living in the shopping festival city and city of gold,..i have seen different body types of india..from kashmir to kerala..all one to one different...being so choosy..had a selected few.. but i liked all of them..with different sizes...

cheers
sreekanth

ridgeet roy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Often I face the strange question - "Whats the biggest one you have taken?"

No offense meant to the ones who do that, but why is that important? Is it like some kind of a credibility check? The bigger I can take, the better or more comfortable I am... or uncomfortable !!!

It seems that some guys have this opinion that the bigger and harder bottoms have taken, the more "adjustable" (OMG) he would be ... and then there are some who plainly rejects such kinds - as they turn out to be "not so tight".

Of course its both ways. I often see my counterparts in the chat room asking big and MORE BIG ones .... And I wonder how much big would finally satisfy them.

Undoubtedly the size of the male genitals have been the focal point of attraction. In fact some body once told me, gays have big dicks (frankly I have my doubts). But the best part in the whole deal is, even if you have the right size, do you know how to use it?

Now dont hit the reply button filing your protests. Its not just the fucking act that is its use in bed. The way you do it, is wat matters. One bottom friend of mine was sharing his sexcapades with his latest boyfriend, who seemingly has a small dick. Just like Samantha of Sex and the City, my friend has huge attraction towards bigger organs (and he rarely settles for anything below 7)... but going around with a guy with 5.5 (though he is good looking) was someting I found unbelievable. So I asked him what made him make an exception. And he said, well he has substitutes...

So when Enrique announced his endorsement of X-Small Condoms, a large part of the female fan base had to re-dream... and I thought, huh! Does it make any difference? He is still Enrique ... the biggest substitute...

Well ! I may sound foolish, as of course we would like to get banged by the biggest and hardest of tools, but then again, in this world where we seem to have a substitute for everything, does size really matters?

Rij

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages (by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Contact Us:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]