Dear Moderator

I'd like to place an ad for some vacancies in my company.
Can u please display the message?

Thanks n regrds

Akshay

AD Matter;

VACANCY FOR
1. REGIONAL MANAGER: MARKETING
2. EXECUTIVE: MARKETING.

ABOUT THE COMPANY:

It's a Bangalore based medium Scale manufacturing company with 30% annual growth. The company is one of the market leaders in India in
packaging. The company is looking for dynamic person to manage its West India Sales. The clientale includes the top FMCG companies of India.

REQUIREMENT:
Regional Manager:

The incumbent should be Between 30 to 45 years, with atleast 10 yrs exp in selling amd marketing.Those with packaging/plastics exposure prefered.

Marketing Executive

Age 25-30 yrs with min 2 yrs experience in sales

Compensation: To match the industry standards.

Pl send your resume to my id. The inteview would be held in Mumbai this Sunday.

Akshay

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages (by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Contact Us:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]