The GayBombay Sunday Brunch on 18 December 2005 at Zouk!

Find A Date For New Year's Eve at GB's Speed Dating!

This week GB goes back to Zouk for another Sunday Brunch but with the
New Year around the corner this one's special. For those looking to
find a date for New Year's Eve we have a speed dating session that
will give them a chance to meet new people and ask them out. We have
a Dress Code this time: White. We invite everyone to get into the
mood and come dressed in virginal white. We can then proceed to paint
the venue red.

And as before the day long event will include a movie, party games,
dancing, a scrumptious buffet and the auction of some hard-to-find
gay themed movies from GB's collection.

NOTE: Taking part in speed dating is not compulsory.
TIME : 12:30 noon - 6:30 pm.
ENTRY: Rs 250/-.
DRESS CODE: White.

VENUE:
ZOUK, Hotel Imperial Palace, Telli Galli, Andheri (East);
Mumbai 400069.
HOW TO GET THERE:
Hotel Imperial Palace is a 5 minute walk from Andheri station on the
East side. Walk up the Andheri Kurla Road (towards the Highway) and
turn right into Telli Galli. It's the 3rd building on your right.

But if you're driving and taking the Andheri flyover, from West to
East, make a left turn at the signal at the end of the flyover. Or if
you're driving on the highway make a left turn at the Andheri flyover
road and a right turn at the signal before the flyover. This is Telli
Galli. Almost towards the end of this road, close to Andheri Kurla
Road (perpendicular to Telli Galli), is Hotel Imperial Palace, on
your left.
Menu:
* Welcome Drink:
Mixed fruit Punch (kiwi, cranberry, strawberry).
* Starters:
Paneer & Cheese Ki Seekh,
Chicken Reshmi Kebab.
* Salads:
Pasta Salad,
Fresh Green Salad,
Aloo Chaat.
* Main Course:
Subz Panchmeal,
Makkai Kali Mirch Haraa Pyaaz,
Dal Makhani,
Chicken Biryani,
Vegetable Biryani,
Assorted Parathas (Methi, Gobi, Aloo) with Kashmiri Raita.
* Dessert:
Ice Cream & Rasgoola.
* Followed by:
Tea/Coffee & Biscuits.
(Welcome Drink/Starters will be served from 12:30 onwards until about
1:30 pm. Brunch Buffet will be open from 1:00 onwards to about 2:45
pm. High tea will be served between 4:30 pm and 5:30 pm).
SPEED DATING:
We can accommodate only a limited number of participants. So register
ASAP! You may register at the website (http://www.gaybombay.org) or
at Zouk (on Sunday) but, please remember: first come, first serve!
* SOME DON'TS:
GB, as a support group, has created this comfort/safe space for gays.
Many people at the brunch may be "newbies" (those still coming to
terms with their sexuality and/or those who have mustered the courage
to come to such an event for the first time). We request you to be
sensitive to the comfort levels of others and to behave and dress
accordingly.

No dark rooms; if found indulging in any "hanky panky" you will be
asked to leave the event.

* A FEW DOS:
Have a smashing time.
You have to be above the age of 18 to attend the event.
This event is organised by GayBombay: http://www.gaybombay.org
Right of admission reserved.
If you have any questions please email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Help the victims of the Pakistan/India earthquake rebuild their lives.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/it0YpD/leGMAA/E2hLAA/WfTolB/TM

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages
(by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all
members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then
please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com

Archives are at
http://www.mail-archive.com/gay_bombay%40yahoogroups.com/maillist.html