Well explained & thoughts of every single gay(bottom) Man have been expressed so well.
I sometimes feel so much for our friends who are like this.............. after all everyonw needs a shoulder/support to lean/cry when he/she is really low at heart!
Ridgeet.............. your words make bisexual/married men think twice be4 they get in relation with single gay men.
Do they really care for the feelings of the single partner? Do they see to him that he too has someone in his later life when the married men has his family to support him but whom should this Single guy look upon?? He has written his whole life in the name of this bi person. I know a single guy can be up on his feet in terms of materialistic things in life, but what about all that love & affection he needs during those wierd or lonely hours of his life...................!!!!!
Im worried................ God give me courage to be a good partner & always understand what & when 'He' needs me!!(the whole life) Aameen~
regards,
Sahil~

ridgeet roy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Okay... continuing with my wretched trip in Mumbai... ( My cell is running in negative balance, the company for which I came offered a totally not-for-me profile, and the weather here sucks ) ... I am stuck here for another 36 hours or so ... I didnt listen to my roommate so left my laptop back home, didnt get my books or anything else so am dead bored... and on top of everything, I am in the midst of the company of 6 of my very good friends, who by some strange luck, have all paired within themselves...
The entire train ride and the several dinners and luncheons and other moments together, I was surrounded by 3 pairs ... and stood a witness to nth moments of baby talk and adult talk, cuddling and break-thy-neck hitting, why-did-you-smoke-without-telling-me and why-did-you-have-to-tell-the-driver-to-take-left-when-you-didnt-know, disappearing acts into dreamlands/the other persons's eyes, shopping trips, future planning, and countless other acts of couple love... And whats worse... I was there throughout... at times gaining some attention (primarily because its me...).. and at times fading away ....
But it was fun to watch your best of friends so happy... you feel so good that you had been through their entire process of formation (how technical!!!) and had helped in so many ways ... and would one day be there to narrate it to their children ... and it makes it all worthy ...
But what hurts is that you have to sit all alone through the entire thing... I dont know but does every true gay guy goes through this process ? I know the married and the bisexuals dont have such feelings.. but I can understand what the gay bottoms must feel (come on... its what we want too.. right) ... you just wish that you too had somebody to spoil you and you to spoil ..
Hmmm .. I seem to be talking on the lines of countless movies that have been made on this issue ... single among couples ... but mostly they have ended it all in a happy way ... and so ... lets just wait and watch ... and pick up tricks from my lovey-dovey couple friends ...
(Dedicated to all the single GAY souls)
Rij

Yahoo! Shopping

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages (by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Contact Us:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]