Last year during my orientation fortnight I met this really handsome hunky guy whose very sight made my legs shudder. I just couldnt believe that somebody could be so damn cute.

My college which is primarily based in Mumbai, opened a new campus last year in Bangalore, and I joined as a student there, while he joined as a student in Mumbai. We had a common orientation fortnight. And amidst all the chaos and boring/thought-provoking/idiotic/scary lecture schedules, a few seconds of interaction with him made me go mad... It was a huge huge crush ... and god, he was so cute...

Anyway, though there were several other cuter guys around (sadly none in my campus in Bangalore), he definitely stood out for me amongst the crowd. the best part was that he had no airs about his looks and body. Girls swooned around him left and right, and still I got a chance to squeeze through the thick wall of females, and say "hi" ...

So naturally this time, after a whole year, my eyes kept searching for him. And what do you know; he sat just behind me during one of the placement presentations. He is still cute, a lot more wiser, still down to earth, and definitely with a girlfriend. But this time, it was hard to say hello. But we crossed each other several times, and his _expression_ said "I know you..." and his body language was clear about recognition... the funniest part was that I was thinking about him in the loo ( I mean I was peeing as I was damn nervous about the interview shortlist coming in 10 minutes, and he was there outside cheering for a friend of his, so naturally he was on the top of my mind .. along with the interview of course ... anyway ), and he came and started to pee in the very next cube ... and I was red .. and I dunno but my radar kept telling me he too was hesitating to say hello... to say or not to say .... well anyway ... nothing happened...

And nothing happened with that cutest boy from Dubai who has joined the undergrad programme. Sometimes, he reminds me of myself - its like his eyes shows that same desires I had .. he is cutest, manly, friendly, sexy, and I just dunno what more to write. Yesterday when I was jumping up and down in tension, he stood calmly next to me, letting me pour out my entire thoughts and fears, watching me carefully (he has a very piercing way of checking me out) and patiently understanding why I needed that damn job. Those few moments seemed to value more than a lifetime with some people. And his eyes and smile and body language just makes me wonder - is he interested? He is so young (ok by 4 years, but still) and yet so matured and composed ... and I just dont know but the chemistry I feel when he is around me is just too much overwhelming ... and then again, amidst the huge mass of females that surrounds him, he stretches his head up and waves at me.. even when we are metres across in that huge campus in Matunga... and looks with those piercing eyes and smiles in that sly manner... and my heart skips a thousand beats ...

Another 10 hours to spend in this city. It was fruitless and cost-centric to me in many ways, but yet I enjoyed some moments of it. Few friends getting placed, meeting newer people, learning more about life and work ... and I just cant wait to return back to Bangalore ...

It would be hard to leave all these cute, cuter and cutest moments and dreams behind, and I pray that I dont have to come back in January to be a part of the formal placement season. And no matter how much I want these dreams to turn into reality, sometimes, some dreams are better left unrealised....

Rij

http://mail.yahoo.com

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages (by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Contact Us:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]