Why are some men scared of kissing ?

Or should I rephrase that to tops... but then again, lets not generalize... inspite of whatever the statistics says ...

So what is so taboo about kissing a guy ? And by kiss I mean a real one.. not a diplomatic peck ...

Hmm some theories,

1 ) It is a sign of affection and love, and since most are just here to pump out, kissing is too personal which needs to be shared with the wife or girlfriend...

2 ) Bad Breath

3 ) Ugly Teeth

4 ) Coz I am not comfortable thinking where that mouth of yours have been, though I would like to feel that ... (What the !!!)

5 ) Doesnt like the idea of exchange of saliva ...

But then, what is it that is so special about kissing? Does it seal the deal with anything special ?

Whatever your argument is, as those ageless tales say, the first kiss of true love can break all spells...

As a starter, or at the height of passion, or to end the session.. whenever you are using it... it becomes a witness to the moment of bliss felt by the two hearts ... and then again there is the kiss of affection and love... something that Ms. Faith Hill sings as

Its the way you love me...
Its a feel like this...
Its in typical motion...
Its perpetual bliss...
Its that pivotal moment...
Its .. Aaaahhh... Impossible!!!

This Kiss, This Kiss...
Unstoppable...
This Kiss, This Kiss...

The best part was when we started kissing as horny curious little adolescents was to wonder whether we should keep our eyes open or not... Tragedy is that sometimes (if I am lucky) now I wonder while kissing... should I take a crash course for him ...

But whatever it is, lets face it ... be it love or sex, togetherness is incomplete without this kiss ...

Rij

Yahoo! Photos

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages (by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Contact Us:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]