Now for all those who find the gb party rates skyrocketing back home some more key stats on these (which r as key to survival as housing and food for many of us)
- There is no voodoo even if one is prepared to pay the 250 entrance bucks(is that still the same btw?)
- There is no GB and parties (with 2 large drink coupons+ free chakna )
- Entry in a disc (having lots of FEMALE whores ) costs 50-75 dirhams--thats like Rs700+(makes enigma look a cheap joint right?)
- A small peg at these costs u around 20-25 dirham --thats like Rs300 for a small one .
- Taxi fare for a distance of say Bombay Central to Velocity will cost INR 120+
- There r several small parties with men aged 45-50 trying to feed peanuts to ppl half their age after they have just clicked down re emphasizing of their undying luv to their wives (still shuddering from that one ! )
- And for all those who suggest of leaving the country because of the lucknow episode --an expat caught here will surely go in jail(the cops dont get bribed like our pandus sadly) ,have no support groups to fight for him& be deported with no chance to even utter a word after serving his term.

: p
Manoj

kash ora <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
dear nice friend,
 i learnt through my friend, what u said for 2bed room flats costs are all for one bed room flats respectively.

life style of sharing flats, bed rooms and kitchen are very common and those come here to use to do that as in mumbai.

in three bed room flat a filipino couple with a servant maid live in one room, a sri lankan couple live in another room , a girl from each bangladesh, srilanka and indonesia , [3] total  live in the hall and my friend, indian, live as a single man in another room , which is owned by a pakistani , living in servant's room in the same 3bed room flat having one kitchen and 2 and half bath/, as i learnt from my friend.
he said every one feels rooms are as if neighbouring flats in a building/lol
may Allah, Jesus, Shiva bless all human beings live with harmony/lol
REAGRDS TO NICE FRIEND/

"۩Nice Friend ۩" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Living Standards in UAE

Brothers. Through this mail I do not want to
discourage anybody coming to UAE, but at the same time
would like to place some facts about life in UAE @
present. Probably, on this list many be knowing but I
have not seen anything as yet.

The cost of living and house rental expenses is sky
rocketing day-after-day, FYI break-down of rents plus
other necessities one must consider before negotiating
salary with employers in different emirates of UAE
(the below is based to the best of my knowledge with
inputs from my friends in Dubai and sharjah):

Accomadation:
2-BedRoom:
Abu Dhabi --not less than 32K Dhs per year (excluding
real estate agents commission etc)
Dubai --not less than 60K Dhs per year (provided one
gets a flat)
Sharjah --not less than 30K Dhs per year

1-BedRoom:
Abu Dhabi --not less than 22K Dhs per year
Dubai --not less than 22K Dhs per year
Sharjah --not less than 22K Dhs per year

Studio Flats:
Abu Dhabi --N/A
Dubai --not less than 25K Dhs per year
Sharjah --No idea (since people often prefer to stay
in sharing accomodation rather than go in for
independent)

The aforementioned figures are in general and are in
UAE currency, it may further depend upon if building
is Window A/C or Centralized so on and so forth.
Mostly people stay in Sharjah and work in Dubai.

Travel & Transportation:
Abu Dhabi: Afforadable
Dubai: Very Expensive
Sharjah:Affordable

The aforementioned means of transportation is Taxi,
however Dubai has a very good Bus Transportation in
place. Getting a driving license(Car) is okay in
Dubai(a bit expensive though) and Sharjah while in Abu
Dhabi its expensive and difficult too. However general
mood is suggesting that rules have been eased a bit in
Abu Dhabi.

Taxes:
Though not in place at present but recent
announcements from Govt, indicate that they are about
to start and planning is currently in progress

Water & Electricity:
Abu Dhabi:Afforadable (however changes are expected in
fee structure)
Dubai:Very Expensive
Sharjah:Affordable

I hope this information would be useful for all
aspirants, just a passing comment not everything that
shines is GOLD and LOOKS ARE DECEPTIVE.

Allah knows the best and provisions is given by HIM
ALONE.

Your Brother

A faithful friend is worth more than all the gold in the world.

Yahoo! Shopping

Yahoo! Photos

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages (by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Contact Us:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]