Recently I saw a mail in one of the groups that said it was more tough to be
gay when you are disabled. Much do i hate to admit it... it is true. It is
tough to be gay when I do not fit in the good looks category... And thus, not
only does the good lookers reject, but sadly, so does the not-so good
lookers....

  Sometime back I had taken this subject up. And a lot of people seem to agree
upon the fact that their body contour seems to be a the primary items on the
validation checklist everyone carries around. And so lets chalk down some of
the facts that I understood -

   Ironically, both fairest and tanned seems to be on the choice list.
   Six pack and muscules are a definite +100
   Please dont have nething less than a chiseled face (if u dont, u must have a
stubble / boyish / cute / rugged one ... )
   Hairy and Smooth ... as long as the chest is nicely curved, its perfect
   The big Dick still rules
  Of course, the mannerisms are something I never have been able to understand.
Both Masculine and feminine seems to be interchangeably sought after. And so
does personality, intelligence and "less attitude"...

  After all these items are checked, maybe making a few compromises here and
there (you know when you are too hot and the guy has a place nearby, you gotta
make the right choice - as someone once told me), you have some1 to play with;

  What happens to the ones in the rejected ones. Well, I would like to believe
that there is someone for everyone. Quite derogatory, but its like birds of a
feather flock together. I sincerely apologise, but thats what Bridget Jones had
hinted...

  That makes me wonder - does our shallowness drives us to such limits ? Or is
it just a way of life ? But whatever it is, one always find his space in this
world; no matter how much one gets ridiculed and mocked, there is always twice
the number waiting somewhere to make you feel special... probably you need to
look out more... and wait for the right time...

  Dedicated to all of us who belong to the definition of being handsome in the
eyes of the ones who brought us to this world

Rij

  http://ridgeet.blogspot.com/

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages
(by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all
members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then
please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com

Archives are at
http://www.mail-archive.com/gay_bombay%40yahoogroups.com/maillist.html