Venue: At Mudh Island

Date: Saturday, 11th February 2006

Time: 05:00 PM onwards

Whoz welcome?
Anyone who's gay (or NOT heterosexual) is welcome.
You must have a ticket to gain admittance. All tickets are pre-sold
for this event.

What's the deal?
~ Venue to party.
~ Good music with sound system and lights
~ Alcoholic / non-alcoholic beverages
~ Dinner
~ All for Just Rs.300/- (Three hundreds  Only)

What do I wear?
Anything that makes you look cool, your short sexy skirt or you could
be our own `JASSI'!

Where Do I Buy the Tickets?
Bachchan : 9892771861           Rajveer : 9867057136
Sushant : 9819018140            Kumar : 9820337468
Shakeel : 9867217481

Some Do's & don'ts.
Do's – Have a smashing time.
Don'ts - None. We are all adults and know how to behave

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages
(by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all
members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then
please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com

Archives are at
http://www.mail-archive.com/gay_bombay%40yahoogroups.com/maillist.html