--
Hi aLL ,

*Its Dark here

 A woman is having an affair during the day while her husband is at work.

 Her nine-year-old son comes home unexpectedly, sees the illegal lovers
 and hides

 in the bedroom cupboard to watch. Then the woman's husband unexpectedly
 comes home.

 She hides her lover in the cupboard, not realizing that her little boy
 is in there already.

 The little boy says: "Dark in here."

 The man says: "Yes, it is."

 Boy: "I have a soccerball, do you want to buy it?"

 Man: "No, thanks."

 Boy: "My dad's outside, I'll call him if you don't buy it!"

 Man: "OK, how much?"

 Boy: "250 Bucks."

 A few weeks later it happened again and the boy and the lover were in
 the cupboard together again.

 Boy: "Dark in here."

 Man: "Yes, it is."

 Boy: "I have soccer boots."

 The lover, remembering the last time, asks the boy: "How much?"

 The boy says:"750 bucks."

 The secret lover says: "Fine, I will buy them."

 A few days later, the father says to the boy: "Grab your ball and boots,
 let's go outside and have a game."

 The boy says: "I can't, I sold them for $ 1000."

 The father says: "That's terrible to overcharge your friends like
 that..... 1000 $ is way more than those two things cost.

 I'm going to take you to church and make you confess your sins."

 They go to church and the father makes the little boy sit in the
 confession booth and he closes the door.

 The boy says: "Dark in here."

 The priest says: "Don't start that s**t again!"*

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages
(by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all
members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then
please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com

Archives are at
http://www.mail-archive.com/gay_bombay%40yahoogroups.com/maillist.html