Darling Raul,

While you are staying single, maybe you should also pickle your balls and
your prick in brine, dunk it in a saucepan of boiling soup, and eat it. You
would not be needing it anyway, so why put it to waste and let it wither
away. Might as well put it to some good use, no?. This would any day be
better than having to use them, as that would be prostituting, which I see -
you thnk is a very bad thing.

As far as I am concerned, you are a half assed nitwit, who is so convinced
of his moral uppityness that he can derogate sex workers for no rhyme or
reason.

And since you talk of 'gayness' and since you have "joined" this
'fraternity' rather recently, I think it is not too late to leave this
fraternity either. Please do, and we shall be much relived for that. Anyway,
if you are sexless you are of no real use to the fraternity.

As for gay love, yes, it does exist and a lot of people are happy at having
found it. But it happens with its own rules, it is found within its own
idioms, and it usually evades nitwits who want to replicate heterosexual
patterns, become hoity toity about sex, bad mouth sex workers who are
putting in an honest day's labour to survive, and go all dolly mushy meena
kumari who has to go through the whole cycle of mohabbat, roothna-manana,
gharwalon ki negotiations, baraat-doli crap, saat phere, etc etc before s/he
opens her Chaddi.

Darling the rules of the heteros do not apply here, so go to them if you
want things to happen by their rules. This fraternity as you call it has its
own rules, and its much more honest and direct than the dark games that
heteros play. Yes for us sex is important and there is nothing to be ashamed
about it. We do not wait for a whole load of natak before we have sex, and
we are not hypocritical to call that nautanki 'love'. We start with sex, and
if we find substance beyond that, we go on to becoming friends and even
lovers. If we do not find substance, then we part after having enjoyed an
honest encounter. That's love by our rules. If you are insulting of our
rules, you have no place here. Go scoot. With your attitude of prudery and
hoity toityness, you are the abnormal person in the 'fraternity'.

Aditya Bondyopadhyay

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages
(by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all
members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then
please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com

Archives are at
http://www.mail-archive.com/gay_bombay%40yahoogroups.com/maillist.html