Hello all,

With the permission of the moderators of this group, I would like to inform you that a new version of GayHind.com has been launced!

The new features on http://www.gayhind.com  are Personal Profiles, Gay Personals, Profile Pictures, Password protected Private Pictures, Private Messages, Member Articles ( You can add your own articles), Cruising Spots (you can add your own cruising spots), Gay Resources, Gay News, Gay Matchmaker, Hot profile list, Buddy list, Hot Celebrities, Featured Members, Profile search by location, age, sexual preferences and many other parameters etc...

All this is for free! We hope you enjoy your stay at GayHind.com!

Best Regards,
Jay
http://www.gayhind.com

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages (by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Contact Us:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]