hi guys, i think this is first time i am writing mail on grp , let me introduce myself i am 21 m mumbai guy doing engineering in computers .
   i am very disturbed today , why does this always happens? i mean isn't there ne 1 who can understand feelings why every 1 is onlu career oriented , keep only professional relations for profit?

       i never believed or i never thought that i will be inl love with ne 1 , but i dunno hw i started liking some 1 from ur college , he is the guy in same yr like me , he is not rich rather he is poor , not very outstanding . but he has respect for what he has , he never fears ne 1 he is strong , i dunno why but i helped him a lot i made fnrdhsip with him , i spent so much time with him when it was required by him,
     Nw as the work in college is over n all extra ciriculum activities r over n since we r in different classes we don't meet , i called him 1ce to stay over at my place told him that we need to keep contact .
i messaged him regularly . n today he tells me are yar be practical , he says he always gets new frnds .he has suffered a lot in life n i respect him for that ke he never bent down or begged . i helpe him in all ways , though we know each other oly for 2 yrs he ask me for ne thing he wants
i told him ki yar u shld show ur frndship from ur behaviour on that he replies with sentence " are nahi batata to nahi batata usame kya"
   guys many of u will feel this all stupid but i dunno why i am sad i am hurt the feeling that we won't be able to be close frnds makes me sad feeling , i cried that day when i realised all this but still i can't get the thoughts abt him out of my mind . GUYS AM I DOINGSOME THING WRONG? OR IS IT THAT HAPPENSWITH ALL GAYS? can't we be close frnds when i am ready to make frndship with him with such clean heart ?

guys i want some reply from u i am really sad n not even able to study

Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages (by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Digest Mode:- [EMAIL PROTECTED] (attachments are removed in the digest mode. You get one or two  digest mails  per day containing all emails, minus pictures/attachments)
Contact Us:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]