Hi guys
Wanted to share an incidence, which almost became a nightmare.
I have spend quite a long time in mumbai and then delhi  , but these days I am in a relatively small town from here  work took me to Bokaro (the steel city of jharkhand) .

After finishing my work I planed to catch up a film running near by.
The cinema hall nearest to my work place had this film running. -Naughty Boy a sex comedy  (also staring bobby darling among others. )
I bought a ticket and was waiting for the show to start, this is when I saw this amazing guy who was there, not great in terms of dressing but amazing as far as looks and built went. And guess what he approached me and asked the time. This is how the conversation began very shortly he asked me general questions like where did I stay in bokaro , my answer was I am new to the place. We generally chatted for about 15 minutes and then gates opened and we walked in ,  it was a 5 to 8 show and the balcony was almost empty, we sat in a secluded row on the top. The move started and it was pitch dark. It was a stupid sex comedy where there was a despo father and a despo son running after women.
All my attention was on the guy next to me. He had unbuttoned his shirt to an extent where in I could see his chiseled chest and his abs. I manages to gather the courage to keep my fingers on his thighs , to which he had no reactions. In  some time when ever there was an arousing seen I started giving a light pat on his thighs. And then it was interval. Once the move resumed I has my palm on this thighs to my surprise, he stretched his thighs  in such a way that his dick was very much near to my fingers. I still could not gather the courage, in a few minutes to my surprise he held my hand and moved it to his dick which was   hard as rock. I just gave in. this guy started feeling me all over and this is when he asked me to come out.
Once we were out he told me that his folks were not in town and that we could move to his flat which was near by. , my brains were not working and I just wanted him. So we moved to that direction. On the way I quietly switched off my mobile and took off my watch (a high end swatch) and my gold ring in to my trouser pockets. As a rule I do not were my chain when I am out on trips, to avoid the visual glare of people.  We reached his small flat and it started  I must say the experience was Devine.  All was fine and I was thanking my stars for this encounter. This guy was great in his stuff and I will admit that I had a wild time with him.

Once we were done he had convinced me that I can come back  and spend the night with him , for which I had gladly agreed. at the moment I wanted to go back and complete some more stuff at work . While  I was getting back in my clothes he told me that I told me that  he is coming back in a minute. this is when alarm bells rang and I  insisted that I will either come along or will wait for him outside and not in the house..
Once I insisted he caught hold of my collar and took out an USTARA (The one that is used by the local barber while shaving this is very sharp and it can give one a good cut.)he dragged me back in his room. This is when I knew what is in stored for me.   I gathered all my strength and moved him aside and ran towards the main gate which had only a bolt. I managed to open the gate and ran out he was close behind me. His flat was on the ground floor and thankfully the flat on the opposite side was open. I just ran into the opposite flat. A man and his elderly women were watching tv. I was almost in tears and was shivering with  my shirt all stretched and crushed.. this guy too moved in and started dragging me out. I pleaded to there guys and I will not go out, even these guys wanted to be out of this and asked me to move out where this guy was standing, I pleaded but to no use, I realized that my sitting here is wasting time and I came to the door. This guy   was out and was looking for his friend. This is when an uncle was coming into this block who was my state and asked me kya ho gaya hai. I told him pls help me and catch this guy, by this time the couple from the opposite flat had also come out, this was giving me some strength. These guys had surrounded  sanjay(the crook) and I managed to run out at full speed , on the main road a bout 100 meters away I took lift from a bike rider and reached the local marked and then slowly moved back to my hotel , thankfully I had not told this guy that I am putting up at this hotel nor had I told him of the name of my institution which is also known in bokaro.
The only thing that you guys need to learn here is that , we all fall into temptations  but one should keep his antennas open & once such a thing happens one should fight it out  will all his courage  and should give this  best shot remember that once there is a crowd around  this helps in bringing the other guy under pressure.  If nothing works just shout it out .

So guys  do not allow the other person to take advantage of our orientation , this will go a long way to make this a better place to move around.
Take care
Manish.

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages (by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Digest Mode:- [EMAIL PROTECTED] (attachments are removed in the digest mode. You get one or two  digest mails  per day containing all emails, minus pictures/attachments)
Contact Us:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Rss feed: http://www.mail-archive.com/gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com/maillist.xml