You need not to be TATA's, Mirza'ss. Abrham's or Pathan's to be treated as self-respected person. Any person from any classification can be self respected. If you call urself as dumb no one has objection to follow in ur suit.

I am no more interested to comment on what Aditya is talking about. Neither I want to be part of this meaningless discussion nor I want to listen from a person whose conscience is revolving around only his thought process.

What you are trying to be that you only know better but what others want to be let them decide it. Do not impose, but spread it. Those interested or believe in you will definitely pick it up.

No one in world does provide sympathy if not requested. It is just like demand n supply of human psychology.

P.S. DO NOT FRAME SENTENCES B'COZ YOU CAN, BUT B'COZ U WANT TO.
(e.g."So now, u r bitching about my bitching about Aditya's bitching!")

Angel

A B <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
My dear Android Angel,

So now, u r bitching about my bitching about Aditya's bitching!

And u r takin this in the wrong context. This is not about Sania Mirzas/Irfan Pathans/John Abrahams and JRD Tatas being achievrs.

And I am not asking for that cliched "sympathy vote". Maybe empathy. PITY? No way!

Messenger is way outa line. Put him in his place, by all means. We all did that in our own ways.

But why that wise-crack about Prophet Mohd once again by Aditya?

I mean, once again, what has Prophet Mohds status of being the last Prophet got to do with homosexuality?

Its intentionally obnoxious. Thats why its hurts more.

As an exercise by example, do you want me to frame some really offensive questions, irrelevant to homosexuality, but deregoatory to venerable entities(Gods/Saints/Prphets) of every religion, so you can draw a comparison and then say "YES SINCE ITS ABOUT MY RELIGIOUS LEADER/SAINT/DIETY/GOD/PROPHT NOW IT HURTS ME?"

Will u and other guys understand then?

Kindest Regds
Aman B.

Android Angel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This is nothing but bitching around. I hate who call themselves as minorities. Inspite of being so called minor, some people have created major impact on society on indian as well as international.

Dont' treat ur self underestimated even some majority (so called) people treat u so. It's all in belief. Everyone respect you if talk sense.

Angel

A B <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Aditya,

What judgments do you reserve for an educated man like yourself who continues to be meretricious, despite various people reasoning with you to use mild language regarding this issue?

By your logic, we shouldn’t give you any importance either and treat you like the Neanderthal you make yourself out to be everytime your finger strikes the keyboard. Right?

Messenger dude is a hate-monger. Fine. Agreed. But what kind of communal harmony and love are you propagating by choosing to sound the way you do in your mails?

The fact is Aditya, you both are being intolerant.

So whenever you choose to openly air your boisterous anti-Muslim/Christian attitude in this gay list-serve, remember to measure yourself with the same yardstick you use to size up the fool who calls himself messenger.

If being an activist with the LGBT community grants you the license to relentlessly and repeatedly insult religious sentiments of some people, then will this group and its moderators please tell me how many LGBT people I need to help before I can start using insensitive language for everything I disagree with?

Aditya, every organised religion has its good and bad sides. Why target the two religious minorities of this country?

Is there no other in this group apart from Salil, Somu and myself who can stand up to this persistent bullying by a psuedo-intellectual who gets cheap thrills from being  so arrogant and insensitive everytime he throws a hissy fit?

Aman B.

Aditya Bondyopadhyay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Any major religion that preach hate against anybody should not be given any importance, nor should it be treated as religion. The two big major ones included.

THe therefore messanger is no preacher of religion, he is a hate monger. So no question of agreeing with anything he says.

Aditya

BTW: Messenger from who? From God? - then lo behold and halleluja! The next phrophet after Muhhamad is right here amongst us on a gay listserve. I almost feel like saying "Serves him right".

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages (by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Digest Mode:- [EMAIL PROTECTED] (attachments are removed in the digest mode. You get one or two  digest mails  per day containing all emails, minus pictures/attachments)
Contact Us:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Rss feed: http://www.mail-archive.com/gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com/maillist.xml

To post mates/freinds wanted log on to
http://pub35.bravenet.com/classified/show.php?usernum=2998156902

Yahoo! India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new. Click here
Send instant messages to your online friends - NOW